CLOSED: CCCL Competition: Week 24

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 118 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY
trialmountaincircuit5c.th.jpg

Click for bigger. WAY bigger.

I hope you can tell that I really wanted to showcase the incredible views this track has. 👍
I can really imagine this circuit located somewhere in the Appalachians.
Especially with the 'blue' mountains in the background.

And I promise I won't accidentally delete this photo from ImageShack like I did with the last comp. :yuck:

nice way to imitate my location , =P jk jk but realy come on the same turn just the car the other way lmfao

nice way to imitate my location , =P jk jk but realy come on the same turn just the car the other way lmfao

Behave mate lol. We're all stuck on the same track. I know i took a bunch of shots there but decided against it purely because i figured everybody else would. Glad i did decide against it now ;)

This is a hard one, very shiny car in a extremely high contrast environment. My first entrance in a comp.

Final Entry

Behave mate lol. We're all stuck on the same track. I know i took a bunch of shots there but decided against it purely because i figured everybody else would. Glad i did decide against it now ;)
lol funny because mine was the first shot in that general spot n then.. boom evry one else copies the frogs crapy attempt =( i dont mind ik theres preety much no were else
btw i think we have a winner the guy with the heavily modified pic at the top, looks so bad @ss

Okay, time to enter my shot. I have mixed feelings about it, but I don't think I could do anything that hasn't been done so far. So here goes.

Final Entry

The full size is just a click away.

New FINAL ENTRY

Old entry
Didn't really like my other entry too much but I still wanted something a little different. The result you can see above.

Last edited:
Great photos wow I just wonder if they even stay within the rules as some don't look like GT5 video game photoes anymore but still sick nonetheless

Last edited:
Great photos wow I just wonder if they even stay within the rules as some don't look like GT5 video game photoes anymore but still sick nonetheless

yea the CCL shouldn't alow such heavy editing imo...
not al us us take the plunge into stealing photoshop im stuck with my 200$ arc soft photo-studio that came with my printer XD complementary for buying a 2k printer =D ahh i regret buying it its inks like 70$ =( and it has 6 lmfao

not al us us take the plunge into stealing photoshop im stuck with my 200$ arc soft photo-studio that came with my printer XD complementary for buying a 2k printer =D ahh i regret buying it its inks like 70$ =( and it has 6 lmfao

google paint.net ;)

If things went your way, we wouldn't have 2.0.

Also, my photo was done purely in Lightroom 2.

Get those last minute entries in guys, I'll be picking the poll in approx 3 hours or so. Not looking forward to picking only 15!

Ok guys I'm going to close the comp not more entries will be considered. It will be a difficult poll to pick 👍

Poll sent. I declare this weeks competition over :lol:

Apologies to those that didn't make the poll getting it down to 15 required some brutality :crazy:

there is no link.... Nato_777 (moderator) will put the poll up on the forum later. :)

srry first tie entering..
to see that one of the worst pics made it up is disappointing but my fav pic made it up there! im so voting for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back