CLOSED: CCCL Competition: Week 32

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 76 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job guys.
CCShaft7, your pics is really astonishing, i'm curious to know how you obtain something like this :)

Thanks mate :)

If you have Photoshop then PM me and I'll divulge some of my trade secrets :sly: (......most people on here probably already have a good idea how its done anyway :dopey: )

Final Entry

me_gusta_by_megustaplz-d30cns2_thumb.jpg

You'll have to provide a preview (max 500px longest side) linked to the full sized image if you want any chance.

Heres my attempt
Final Entry

View it big for the details :sly:

Had some spare time tonight, so here's my

FINAL ENTRY

:)

Great location.

Final Entry

Lovely tree colours! Amazing feeling of speed. Gonna try to take such a shot now... :P At least my RS6 looks the same like yours, gonna change the colour first I think to get some different impressions. Will try to make the best out of it with Photoshop then.

^your entry is too big there. 500px max side. Just a pointer if you want to succeed in getting to the polls 👍

Lovely tree colours! Amazing feeling of speed. Gonna try to take such a shot now... :P At least my RS6 looks the same like yours, gonna change the colour first I think to get some different impressions. Will try to make the best out of it with Photoshop then.

Thanks, good luck with your shot!

Just a warning that I will have to close this about mid-dayish (Uk time) tomorrow as going to see Lee Evans tomorrow night so will out of the house quite early :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back