CLOSED: CCCL Competition: Week 49

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 106 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone borrow one for this? I don't have enough money nor can see myself winning that much till the end of the week.

FINAL ENTRY

Kyoto Shoren-in Side

Click the picture. You will see the difference.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
Kyoto - Gion

Taken through the little flower design on the window at Gion, I promise.

FINAL ENTRY
Kyoto Shoren-in

Click for BIG

OP updated to reflect the H2H status. :)

Fine idea, Fido! Love the Shadow Man!
Impressive shot, Nato. Don't love the colour though…:rolleyes: It's a FERRARI! :)

Fine idea, Fido! Love the Shadow Man!
Impressive shot, Nato. Don't love the colour though…:rolleyes: It's a FERRARI! :)

It is a great entry from Fido. 👍

And thanks, :lol: I figured every man and his dog would have a red or yellow Enzo and I thought I'd better get a white one in before nanabu does :dopey:, however Ghostrider already beat me to it on that one. ;)

And thanks, :lol: I figured every man and his dog would have a red or yellow Enzo and I thought I'd better get a white one in before nanabu does :dopey:, however Ghostrider already beat me to it on that one. ;)

Bianco!
No no no, mama mia!
What's a matta for you!
lol :lol:

It is a great entry from Fido. 👍

Sorry about that mate I wanted his Stigness in the photo so the Fezza had to be no other colour :) haha

FINAL ENTRY
KYOTO - SHOREN-IN

Please click for big

Owning an Enzo: One of only a few reasons you can get away with this parking job. :)

Last edited:
No "Red" Ferrari's in my garage :sly:

*NEW FINAL ENTRY

GION

Last edited:
aww. took probably the best photoshoot of my life to come here and find that you have to have the driver in it... 🤬 well at least i may have some good tourny photos lol

Entry removed due to being a fool!

Last edited:
Great shot Solo but I'm afraid it's ineligible cause the driver isn't in the pic :(

Also great shot from kaede 👍 You got my vote so far ;)

Great shot Solo but I'm afraid it's ineligible cause the driver isn't in the pic :(
:ouch::dunce: I knew I'd mucked something up this week! I shall be back with another image, thanks for pointing that out for me Fido

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back