CLOSED: CCCL Competition: Week 51

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 94 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Fishy, the photo is unedited. You can see a bit of water mark at the littie blue spot at the upper right hand corner. You can also check the EXIF at the image as well. 👍

Yeah, it really blends in. It is there though. Crow's shot I'm not sure about though.

Yeah, it really blends in. It is there though. Crow's shot I'm not sure about though.

the watermark is there, you can see the very bottom of the G on the corner of the orange part, but i think mattmflok's is. the GT watermark is very grainy.

Last edited:
the watermark is there, you can see the very bottom of the G on the corner of the orange part, but i think mattmflok's is. the GT watermark is very grainy.

Yep, his is definitely edited, GT5 doesn't offer so sharp images.

Hey, is my entry allowed?

It is the one that is nearly "whited-out". I am not sure because the location isn't really recognizable possibly. I just wanted to know, because I have a 2nd photo to replace it with if I need to.

Sadly, I don't think I'm the person to ask about that. It should be allowed, but it's the judge's decision.

I'm a bit confused here. All of you are not talking about my photo, right?

I'm a bit confused here. All of you are not talking about my photo, right?

gjeff is not sure if it is edited because he can't see a GT watermark, i think it is not edited, and i don't know if fishy was talking about yours or matt's.

gjeff is not sure if it is edited because he can't see a GT watermark, i think it is not edited, and i don't know if fishy was talking about yours or matt's.

I don't think any of them are edited. I was just wondering where Crow's watermark was.

I am pretty much 100% sure mattmflok's shot is edited. It seems to me he has put the comic/drawing artistic filter on it, giving it that sharpness. :indiff:

I'll say that I have no suspicion against headhorse or Croooooooow's entries, but I'm feeling pretty certain that both mattmflok and beeblebrox237's entries are edited.

One does not simply get so over-sharpened/saturated images in GT5. :P

I'll say that I have no suspicion against headhorse or Croooooooow's entries, but I'm feeling pretty certain that both mattmflok and beeblebrox237's entries are edited.

One does not simply get so over-sharpened/saturated images in GT5. :P

i think beeblebrox's is edited. there is too much activity or graining or whatever you want to call it around the car and the watermark. something that appears when i raise the sharpness of my photos.

gjeff12
I don't think any of them are edited. I was just wondering where Crow's watermark was.

My photo is not edited at all. Besides, I don't even know how to see the watermark in Gran Turismo 5 photos, nor do I know how to get rid of it when editing.

My photo is not edited at all. Besides, I don't even know how to see the watermark in Gran Turismo 5 photos, nor do I know how to get rid of it when editing.

it is a whitish GT logo in the top right of all photos

To see it, you have to use your eyes. :P

Its normally in the top right corner (the GT logo).

f1_stig
it is a whitish GT logo in the top right of all photos

Oh, I thought it was a special lens flare of some sort by Polyphony Digital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back