• Thread starter Mazerati
  • 19 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazerati

(Banned)
Italy
Italy, Florence
Is there a way for me to close my own thread; so that once I have made my point, no one can start bit***ng and turn it into another argument?

I suppose you could ask a mod as they have the tools to do it but they might be busy.

This is a forum. Forums are for discussion. If you just want to espouse your views and not have them discussed, start your own blog (try www.blogger.com ) and disable comments to it.

Last edited:
This is a forum. Forums are for discussion. If you just want to espouse your views and not have them discussed, start your own blog (try www.blogger.com ) and disable comments to it.

EDIT: Maybe I should add ^^that^^ to my signature as well. :)
Famine? Has anyone ever told you what a pleasant person you are?

...:ill:

Last edited by a moderator:
You're still here? I really don't think sarcasm in response to a legitimate answer is necessary...

EDIT: Maybe I should add ^^that^^ to my signature as well. :)

Feel free.

Famine? Has anyone ever told you what a pleasant person you are?

...:ill:

Frequently.

Well... he is kind of right... he just put it really harshly...

I'd give the same advice to anyone who believes that they deserve to air their views but feel that their views are so weak they cannot stand up to even a single counterpoint. If you feel that it's harsh, that's your call. I merely stated it as matter-of-fact - this is a place for discussion, not for one-sided "THIS IS WHAT I THINK!" and running away. If you don't want to discuss things, you have no place posting on a discussion forum - and this is a member characterised by his unwillingness to listen.

You're still here? I really don't think sarcasm in response to a legitimate answer is necessary...

I'm always here. :D
And, every time a mod or admin answers a question; it doesn't always have to be a quote from the 'rule-book'. :|

Member: Famine what did you have for lunch?

Famine: Lunch is a period of time prior to dinner when one eats a small snack.

Member: Can't you just tell me a straight answer?

Famine: An answer comes after a question.

Member: I asked you a question!

Famine: A question requires an answer.

Member: Then answer the bl**dy question!

Famine: What question?

Member: What did you have for lunch!?!?

Famine: Lunch is a per...

...and so on...

Last edited:
Not to mention the fact it wasn't even from "the rule book", further indicating the lack of reading it...

Famine
Feel free.

Frequently.

I'd give the same advice to anyone who believes that they deserve to air their views but feel that their views are so weak they cannot stand up to even a single counterpoint. If you feel that it's harsh, that's your call. I merely stated it as matter-of-fact - this is a place for discussion, not for one-sided "THIS IS WHAT I THINK!" and running away. If you don't want to discuss things, you have no place posting on a discussion forum - and this is a member characterised by his unwillingness to listen.

Woah, relax bro. Its just a forum. I wasn't saying that its harsh you think that way, i was just saying its harsh that he hadn't even... you know what, never mind. Goodbye

It's not even harsh, he said go start a blog if you don't want comments. Harsh? What planet are you on?

That right there should be your last post on this forum after all you've posted so far...

And it was.

wait. Is bold writing the moderators?
Im a noob sauce so I wouldn't know.

No, I just type in bold indigo. It's a tradition, or a charter, or something.

Well, I think we're about done here thanks to Mazerati's traditional inability to keep a civil tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back