[closed] Ferrari > F40 > Suzuka > pp650 race

RocketPunch1221
RRoD? no thanks.
I decided to retract my settings. Mod please move delete thread as you see fit. Email me if you have questions.

Thank you.

Its very good, only complaint i have is that i get some oversteer on entry on Spoon and the first corner but that could be down to the fact that im not very good with no abs. :)

These settings are fantastic!
I can consistently get silver and bronze now, and almost caught the Black Mask late last night - 0.04!!! behind.

This race is also great - money maker if you finish anywhere above 7th.

What PP650 race is there in S-class? It understeers like a b*tch on the F40 event i S-class with S3 tyres. What changes would you recommend to reduce it? Stock power/weight, everything else like you have written.

i have to try this set up once i get my f40. saw you on the suzuka pp650 earlier. you were in your white bmw 1 tii.

i have to try this set up once i get my f40. saw you on the suzuka pp650 earlier. you were in your white bmw 1 tii.

Really!? But you must be right, I was testing the tii online at Suzuka. I think I've found a good set-up for it, still trying to optimize the gearing.

i'm curious about that thing actually. yeah i was trailing you that day, until i misjudged my braking and went off :D

Latest Posts

Back