CLOSED: GT5 Photomode/Photoshop Competition Week 03

  • Thread starter Thread starter Revolution.
  • 66 comments
  • 12,150 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great theme this week, I had a lot of fun working on my entry and after countless hours of fighting with Photoshop, here's the result.

FINAL ENTRY

Click for full size​
 
Great theme this week, I had a lot of fun working on my entry and after countless hours of fighting with Photoshop, here's the result

At first when I saw the image I thought you entered the wrong competition, but when I looked down... Brilliant! Just Brilliant!
 
That's amazing Fido. An awesome interpretation on the theme.
 
At first when I saw the image I thought you entered the wrong competition, but when I looked down... Brilliant! Just Brilliant!

same here! Excellent job!👍
 
:bowdown: to the skills in here.
 
Here's my entry. Which is really the worst thing any of you've seen. I really tried for 2 hours, And i just can't do it. I Give up with the Photoshop Competitions.
Final Entry.

For what its worth i wouldn't hesitate to ride in this. looks good and dont stop entering.
 
week03pscpreview.png

Pure awesomeness! To come up with something better than that would require extreme creativity/skill.
 
Great theme this week, I had a lot of fun working on my entry and after countless hours of fighting with Photoshop, here's the result.

FINAL ENTRY

Click for full size​

/competition
 
FINAL ENTRY

click the image for the full size.​
 
Edit:Final entry is on post #55
 
Last edited:
Great theme this week, I had a lot of fun working on my entry and after countless hours of fighting with Photoshop, here's the result.

FINAL ENTRY

Click for full size​

Wow, love this.
 
All the entries are fantastic but I think Fido has this one in the bag
 
Great theme this week, I had a lot of fun working on my entry and after countless hours of fighting with Photoshop, here's the result.

FINAL ENTRY

Click for full size​

All bets are now off.
 
Aww, that is so cute! The little Fiat wishes he was bigger... quite touching actually :(

I think we've all learned a little something about ourselves today. We are forever bonded in this moment.
 
FINAL ENTRY​



​

Oh my, I do not think there is any chance of winning with that little fiat on the list. I feel like i wasted a couple of hours on this one :)
 
Nice idea, Fido! I think the roof could have done with a bit more editing though, it's clearly a completely different colour from the rest of the car (at least it is on my monitor)
 
Nice idea, Fido! I think the roof could have done with a bit more editing though, it's clearly a completely different colour from the rest of the car (at least it is on my monitor)

Yeah I know but I didn't change anything. The car is stock and the black part is the opening part of the roof.

Thanks for the kind words guys !
 
Damn.. I'm really considering pulling my entry..
 
thats pretty good inferno but the main problem with that is I can see the copied picture of the driver in the back. Btw nice work Fido :)
 
thats pretty good inferno but the main problem with that is I can see the copied picture of the driver in the back. Btw nice work Fido :)

If my limo driver drove like that , I'd wear a helmet too.
 
thats pretty good inferno but the main problem with that is I can see the copied picture of the driver in the back.

That was intentional. Usually limo drivers have passengers at the back. Maybe not with helmets though :).

If my limo driver drove like that , I'd wear a helmet too.

lol :)
👍
 
FINAL ENTRY



It's the limo for my B-spec racers !
(sorry about the small thumbnail)
 
Great theme this week, I had a lot of fun working on my entry and after countless hours of fighting with Photoshop, here's the result.

FINAL ENTRY

Click for full size​
Love that surrealism!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back