CLOSED: GT5 Photomode/Photoshop Competition - Week 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate entries when people just add a bunch of pictures which have almost nothing to do with GT5 and then just add a tiny car in there from GT5...

I hate entries when people just add a bunch of pictures which have almost nothing to do with GT5 and then just add a tiny car in there from GT5...

smurfscolorpicturesgrou.jpg

:sly:

What a beautiful postcard and what a location!
Lucky you!
Thanks Raph :) Yeah, it's a great spot. I was diving just up the coast from Nin's Bin later in the day after posting that entry getting paua (abalone) and crayfish for tea - was yummy. :D

Final Entry

Hope mine can still make it.

Had to get last minute birthday gifts.

Mine is a 2.38:1(theatrical cinematic) aspect ratio image, i used 4 photos(had more planned but had issues lining pixels up) on The Top Gear Test Track with a XJ13 '66 Race Car which is drifting around Chicago.

Last edited:
Yup! I'll let this run for another hour or so and then it'll be closed.
Get those last minute entries in!

Awww, crap. I wanted to edit mine a bit more. Too late now....:indiff:

Oh well, good luck to everyone! :)

@Grayfox

Check these rules out from the OP

No full-size images posted in thread; your entry will be ignored.
A preview image is not only allowed, but encouraged! However, preview images can
not exceed 500 pixels in either direction. This includes borders or drop shadow effects.

👍

Aaaaand closed! Poll up momentarily!

Sidenote: Grayfox, CCShaft is quite right, your image is too big and exceeds the rules! Ordinarily it'd be exempted from the poll, but as I'm in a good mood I've created a 500px preview image for your pic to be seen in the poll. Make sure you make your own preview next time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back