CLOSED POLL: 2.0 Advanced Competition 045 (W: Kodje)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 21 comments

THEME: Bathurst 12 Hour

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
apmcheader_045-png.240703

This week's theme in detail, brought to you by last week's winner, Nato:

"The 'Great Race' as it's known - the Bathurst 1000, has just been run last weekend and as much as I love that race, for me the Bathurst 12 hour race is much more interesting as it's a multi-class race with GT3 and GT4 cars involved.
So this week I'd like to celebrate all things Bathhurst with shots of GT3, SuperGT, or lesser class racing cars tearing it up over the mountain. :)"

CARS: Racing Cars - GT3 / GT500 or lesser class
LOCATIONS: Mount Panorama Bathurst only
PHOTOTRAVEL: Not today
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: As above - no static shots

apmc_rules-png.87106

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
  • Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 20 images. For H2H weeks, 10 per poll.

apmc_polloptions-png.98968

Make sure you have reviewed this section before placing your vote in the poll. No user may vote for their own submission; this will result in disqualification.

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

bmw-z4-gt3-bathurst-3-500x281-jpg.242813

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18

apmc_deadline-png.87108

This is the 'Fight Club' of comps.👍👍👍

1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over.

4th RULE: Only 18 guys to a fight.

5th RULE: One big fight at a once.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at FIGHT CLUB, you HAVE to fight.

I think it's pretty safe to say that almost all entries this week were worthy of winning, but in the end, congrats Jérémy! :cheers: And kudos to Gary with a strong 2nd! All shots were so great it was too tough to choose!!! :bowdown:

18 entries 32 voters, makes for a lean poll indeed as G said. May be time to try the 3 vote, 1st, 2nd, 3rd system that has been suggested, possibly some moderator input, please Kyle?

...and congrats Jeremy, Gary & Yui-san :cheers: 1 - 2 - 3 !!!

Thanks a million to all, I didn't expect to win this one with such other shots :)

It was hard to choose for the vote, so many shots I find really really beautiful :drool: It was simply impossible to decide between them only on aesthetic criteria so I've only use the the "match the theme" criteria...

Gary, glad to have had something like a duel with you, was very close my friend, your shot is really splendid and no doubt you will crush everybody next time ;)

Thanks a million to all, I didn't expect to win this one with such other shots :)

It was hard to choose for the vote, so many shots I find really really beautiful :drool: It was simply impossible to decide between them only on aesthetic criteria so I've only use the the "match the theme" criteria...

Gary, glad to have had something like a duel with you, was very close my friend, your shot is really splendid and no doubt you will crush everybody next time ;)

A well deserved win! Your entry managed to stand out in a very high quality field.
Excited so see what you'll choose as the next theme. :)

Congrats Jeremy. :cheers:

And very well done Gary, awesome shot. Came close. Hey you killed me!

At least I got one vote. Thanks Yui-san 👍

When George gets 1 vote for the week you know it was a stellar pole! :P

Congrats Jeremy - a well deserved win and so close Gary - both incredible entries, and for me it was an extremely tough decision between the two of you for my vote - in the end it was the gritty action in Jeremy's shot that just won me over. :bowdown:

Congrats to Jérémy who showed us pure motorsport drama in his shot.
And congrats to Gary and Yui-san for P2 and P3.
Being on the podium in this competition should be more than satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back