CLOSED: POLL: 2.0 Advanced Competition 155 (W: Safoo)

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 3 comments

Theme: Denny Hulme

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
advw155_header-png.643152

Great minds think alike - Raph and Andrew are on the same page this week both using the Light Car Company Rocket for their themes (car choice will not be a problem this week :D)

This weeks theme in detail as presented by last weeks winner; Raphaele
"50 years ago, Denis Clive "Denny“ Hulme of New Zealand won the Formula One World Championship on Brabham. Since this was the last year in F1 the cars had no wings at front or rear, I want you to take a ride with the Light Car Company Rocket '07 which comes visually next to those F1 cars of 1967."

CARS: Light Car Company Rocket '07
LOCATIONS: Any World Circuit
PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Not obligatory but fine if the paint was green and the number was “2” like the ’67 Brabham F1

adv_rules-png.587419

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.

• Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • All contestants in a tiebreaker poll must cast a vote, if one person doesn't vote the other contestants votes won't count.
  • In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
  • Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 20 images. For H2H weeks, 10 per poll.

adv_polloptions-png.587418

Make sure you have reviewed this section before placing your vote in the poll. No user may vote for their own submission; this will result in disqualification.

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

adv_deadline-png.587417

The poll has closed and this weeks winner is...

Safoo

Congratulations Andrew! 👍

Congratulations Andrew! 👍

...times two 👍 👍 , a definitive winning capture drew :cheers:

fine shot too from pete 👍 but i thought it was so cool and timely to have a true "north" poll :) patriot love eh, bon fete & happy birthday

34841236874_c802b9b72a.jpg

I guess that's it for the comps...:(

It was awesome competing with all who participated throughout the years...:cheers:

Gonna miss it... Saving up for the PS4:tup:

Back