CLOSED POLL: 2.0 Advanced Competition 62 - FINAL (W: FishyJuice)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 24 comments

THEME: Sunny vs Cloudy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
apmcheaderwk62.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by jonjwlee:

"This week, take advantage of GT5's lighting effects and deliver a picture that is either bright or gloomy."

CARS: Any
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above

gtpapmcrulesh02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
    [*]Do not try to sway the poll.
    [*]In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
    [*]In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
    [*]Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
    [*]Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 15 images. For H2H weeks, 8 per poll.
gtpapmcdeadline02.jpg

Yup, the same to you.

EDIT:
I see I'm completely screwed if you look at the standings. :lol:

Last edited:
Yup, the same to you.

EDIT:
I see I'm completely screwed if you look at the standings. :lol:

Don´t give up too early, it started off 7:2 and a few moments ago it was 10:9. It ain´t over ´til it´s over ;)

Edit: Jeeez, 16:16 :scared:

Last edited:
:cheers: Justin. I don't know if I'll be able to keep this up though. It's 32:38 now.

EDIT:
Holy moly, it's 33:44 now.

Last edited:
Damn you Fishy, you´re always one or two votes ahead :P I didn´t thought it would be that close though :)

EDIT: Wait a minute, my browser played tricks on me :dunce: Now I have no more chance :(

What a shame that one of you has to be the second winner! I love both but voted for Wally – maybe because of the warm light in that awesome picture.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! They're both soo good but the wrong one is winning! :P

:lol: I don´t think any of them could be the "wrong one" ;) But glad you like mine. :)

As this looks done and dusted I want to say thank you to every one who voted for me. I´m a little disappointed that it wasn´t enough to win, but the competition has been extremely tough. Also I want to say congrats to Fishy, great job on this extremely unique picture, you deserve that win. 👍 Sure, it´s still running for a few hours but I can hardly see myself turning the tables in the remaining time...

What a shame that one of you has to be the second winner! I love both but voted for Wally – maybe because of the warm light in that awesome picture.

Thank you :)

Now looking forward to the next challenge *cough* tournament* cough*

This is a poll, CCR_BR2! You are not allowed to enter during poll week!

No luck for us germans in this weeks tie-breakers.:grumpy:

But we'll strike back in the Tournaments! :sly:

And congrats Fishy! 👍

Exactly 100 votes... 47 - 53. You caught up at the end, not the required number though... :P

Thanks to everyone who voted for me, I hope you'll enjoy my theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back