Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
View attachment 107254
This week's theme as brought to you by CCShaft7:

After having a shoot at Ascari with the Range Rover Evoque just recently I'm realising just how photogenic the car and location really are (esp the trackside scenery).....could be fooled into thinking I was taking a Sunday drive through the English countryside. Hope this gives you as much enjoyment as I had.

CAR: Range Rover Evoque
PHOTOTRAVEL: Obviously
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Just single car shots.....can be static or in motion.

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

View attachment 103995
  • Please review the Poll Options section below before casting your vote.
  • Be reminded that only the best 15 entries will get through each poll.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
View attachment 103994

Poll Entry #01

Poll Entry #02

Poll Entry #03

Poll Entry #04

Poll Entry #05

Poll Entry #06

Poll Entry #07

Poll Entry #08

Poll Entry #09

Poll Entry #10

Poll Entry #11

View attachment 103993

To be honest, I'd like to thank zzz_pt for inspiration. Without his outstanding idea of going off-track I never would have explored the area beside. And my thank also goes to CShaft7 who gave us this outstanding theme.
Last but not least I want to thank those people who voted for my picture: sevenfold!

To be honest, I would never submit an entry almost identical to someone's entry. But this is just me. And these is one of the things in these competitions that made me jump off. I'm sure this will have absolutely no effect in the quality of the competitions. ;)

I'll just follow our fellow Jeremy and keep my gallery.

Last edited:
To be honest, I would never submit an entry almost identical to someone's entry. But this is just me. And these is one of the things in these competitions that made me jump off. I'm sure this will have absolutely no effect in the quality of the competitions. ;)

I'll just follow our fellow Jeremy and keep my gallery.

That is most unfortunate zzz, although I know your pain. I know I am not the best photographer out there, but what I do have is ideas. It happened multiple times in the GT5 comps to me and it was very frustrating to be plagiarized. That said, in my experience with Raph, he has been gracious, humble and friendly. I don't know what happened but I am sure there was no malicious intent. I, for one, hope you will reconsider and continue to join in friendly competition. The photomode competitions would not be as rich and unique without you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back