CLOSED: POLL: GT6 Photomode Tournament - S02 - 2.0 Advanced - Qualifying - Results

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 33 comments

Which 16 will make it into the Tournament Rounds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
View attachment 342706
"Qualifying Round of the GT6 Photomode Tournament 2.0 Advanced Season 02.
Once again it's an open theme for the Qualifying Round so you can shoot anything, anywhere you like. So now it's time to take your best shot to qualify and make it into the Tournament rounds. Good luck to all." :)

CARS: Any or none
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: None

Please remember all entries are to remain anonymous throughtout the tournament.

View attachment 342707
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• Be reminded that this is a multiple choice poll. You can vote for up to 16 entries;
  • Please be sure to review each entry in the Poll Options section below before casting votes;
  • Do not vote on your own entry;
  • Do not try to sway the poll;
  • Do not post or identify your entry elsewhere until poll closes;
  • The 16 most voted will get through to the next round;
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll will be created;
  • Please, view each entry in its full size before voting;
  • If there is any problem, please, report to me via Conversation.

t2adv_s02_polloptions.png

Poll Entry 01

Poll Entry 02

Poll Entry 03

Poll Entry 04

Poll Entry 05

Poll Entry 06

Poll Entry 07

Poll Entry 08

Poll Entry 09

Poll Entry 10

Poll Entry 11

Poll Entry 12

Poll Entry 13

Poll Entry 14

Poll Entry 15

Poll Entry 16

Poll Entry 17

Poll Entry 18

Poll Entry 19

Poll Entry 20

Poll Entry 21

Poll Entry 22

View attachment 342703
17-04-2015

aww.. looks like my style was wrong once again. Just keep sending the style of pictures I like even knowing they wont do well in the polls..:indiff:

The Qualifying poll has closed and we have our contestants confirmed without need of a tie breaker. :)

The full list of entrants and those progressing in the tournament are as follows;

Through to Next Round
Didn't Get Through

1. Giulietta73
2. Fyshokid
3. at1503
4. G_Parrilla
5. jus1029
6. Rayquaza
7. Mires
8. youtimestwo
9. CCShaft7
10. TaSiMa
11. Haitauer
12. AidenNewman888
13. GPR
14. Safoo
15. mazda787
16. [Nor]MclarenF1
17. NBDESIGNZ
18. Stopforpetrol
19. ShaolinMasta
20. GTRacer22
21. Yui-san
22. ceiling_fan

Congratulations to all who have made it through to Round One. 👍
Round One will be posted sometime in the next 24 hours.

• Giulietta73
  • Fyshokid
  • at1503
  • G_Parrilla
  • jus1029
  • Rayquaza
  • Mires
  • youtimestwo
  • CCShaft7
  • TaSiMa
  • Haitauer
  • AidenNewman888
  • GPR
  • Safoo
  • mazda787
  • [Nor]MclarenF1
  • NBDESIGNZ
  • Stopforpetrol
  • ShaolinMasta
  • GTRacer22
  • Yui-san
  • ceiling_fan

Ehhhh..... Ugh. Constructive criticism is welcome. I think I've lost my touch these past months. :indiff: Congrats to everyone that continues to Round 1. :cheers:

Whoaaa! Can't believe I made it through to round 1! :dopey:

Ehhhh..... Ugh. Constructive criticism is welcome. I think I've lost my touch these past months. :indiff: Congrats to everyone that continues to Round 1. :cheers:

Nothing really wrong with the image. It's just a bit too much on the safe side I guess. A more radical camera angle and maybe a bit more refinement in the post-processing is probably what could've made the difference. :cheers:

Congrats to those that made it through. Some very nice entries all around. 👍

I suspected a handful of shots were by certain people, but also surpised I was wrong with a few of my guesses. That's a good testiment to the quality of the shots all aorund.

In particular well done to Yui-san for getting the most votes. 👍

And of course happy I'm progressing to round 1. Looking forward to it. ;)

@GTRacer22 - Bad luck man, I too think your shot isn't particularly bad or wrong, just a bit lack lustre when compared to others. I think the tilt/angle is fine and dynamic but compostionally it's a bit too neutral, not much of a sense of direction or movement with the centre placement considering the car is at speed. Although that can work but usally when the car is more square on. Well thats my thoughts, hope that helps some.

@[Nor]MclarenF1 - Well im not surprised you've made it through, to me it seems like you've improved lately.

Congrats to everyone:cheers::bowdown: Great poll!!!:drool:

And congrats to those that got through.:cheers:

Photomoding doesn't get tougher or more brutal than this!!

@CCshaft - Darryl - I had a feeling #9 was you!!! Great to see you back!

(I also thought Werner's Nascar was GPR!!!:dunce: It was the lovely warm toning that got me there!!!)
Awesome shots all round!

Not at all! Its a great shot! You just can't tell until your shot is side by side with the others - then the strange mystery of the poll begins!! (and that's as predictable as the UK weather!!)

Congrats to everyone who got through! :cheers: This was one of the greatest polls I've ever seen, so even to those who didn't make it, you can be proud!

And a huge thanks to all that voted for my shot! Getting through the qualifiers is great enough, but to do so with 28 votes is just awesome... Thank you all so much! And thanks @GPR :)

And Jacob (@GTRacer22 ), I actually really liked your shot, especially the colors! But like the others have said, it was just a bit too "normal" in this lot... I think a slight change of angle or composition would help. Don't be let down, because it is still truly a great shot! Don't stop shooting 👍

Whoaaa! Can't believe I made it through to round 1! :dopey:

Nothing really wrong with the image. It's just a bit too much on the safe side I guess. A more radical camera angle and maybe a bit more refinement in the post-processing is probably what could've made the difference. :cheers:
GPR
Congrats to those that made it through. Some very nice entries all around. 👍

I suspected a handful of shots were by certain people, but also surpised I was wrong with a few of my guesses. That's a good testiment to the quality of the shots all aorund.

In particular well done to Yui-san for getting the most votes. 👍

And of course happy I'm progressing to round 1. Looking forward to it. ;)

@GTRacer22 - Bad luck man, I too think your shot isn't particularly bad or wrong, just a bit lack lustre when compared to others. I think the tilt/angle is fine and dynamic but compostionally it's a bit too neutral, not much of a sense of direction or movement with the centre placement considering the car is at speed. Although that can work but usally when the car is more square on. Well thats my thoughts, hope that helps some.

@[Nor]MclarenF1 - Well im not surprised you've made it through, to me it seems like you've improved lately.
Congrats to everyone:cheers::bowdown: Great poll!!!:drool:

And congrats to those that got through.:cheers:

Photomoding doesn't get tougher or more brutal than this!!

@CCshaft - Darryl - I had a feeling #9 was you!!! Great to see you back!

(I also thought Werner's Nascar was GPR!!!:dunce: It was the lovely warm toning that got me there!!!)
Awesome shots all round!

Not at all! Its a great shot! You just can't tell until your shot is side by side with the others - then the strange mystery of the poll begins!! (and that's as predictable as the UK weather!!)
Congrats to everyone who got through! :cheers: This was one of the greatest polls I've ever seen, so even to those who didn't make it, you can be proud!

And a huge thanks to all that voted for my shot! Getting through the qualifiers is great enough, but to do so with 28 votes is just awesome... Thank you all so much! And thanks @GPR :)

And Jacob (@GTRacer22 ), I actually really liked your shot, especially the colors! But like the others have said, it was just a bit too "normal" in this lot... I think a slight change of angle or composition would help. Don't be let down, because it is still truly a great shot! Don't stop shooting 👍
Thanks Nor, George, and both of the Eric's. :P :cheers: You're right, it just lacked a bit of punch to it. I had one other shot I was going to enter, I'll post it here later as I have to upload it. The funny thing is, I probably would've made it with that shot. I hate when I second guess myself. Oh well.. Here's to the next one! :lol: cheers: Good luck to everyone, I'll be watching intently. ;)

It's always great to watch masters compete! Magnificent entries galore! Congrats to all the winners and best of luck in Round One!

Ok, it's my first time at the Tournament, I passed the first round and for me it is already a huge victory. :gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:

I'm really happy about that.

Now, even if I go out, I'm happy all the same. 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Too bad I disqualified, but the level of competition is just harsh.. :eek: congrats to everyone. :cheers:

I have noticed, that one should have a dynamic, realistic and colorfull picture to do well in the polls. Easygoing shots like mine won't do it. Could have also been the colour separation from the bokeh or the unnaturally harsh reflection of the side of that golden Beemer that didn't work. Those I noticed when editing, but wanted to leave them there as artistic effects.:guilty: guess I will have to change my style a bit. :indiff::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back