CLOSED: POLL: Secret Santa Competition Week 27 - Winner; anthaliscious

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 72 comments

Your Best

• [URL="http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7150/6455813017_270026f84a_o.jpg"] [IMG]http://farm8.staticflick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dBsTV.jpg

this was my entry. some feedback maybe?

but congrats to those who actually made poll, the maseratti was my fav

Maybe, Jason didn't like the miniature effect that you did. Remember, if you want your pic to be realistic, don't use miniature effect! :)

That was the poll I was the most excited about! And to see I'm in there too, makes my day! :embarrassed:

Now, I just need a vote at least....or, a Santa hat!.💡

Good luck you all!

One of the most thrilling comps in my opinion.
It's an honour to be part of it. And yes, warm filter is the preferred method here. Congrats to all of you who made it – it will take some time for me to vote.

I miss the fullsize pict of qualifier #3 "NASCAR pitstop"...

Last edited:
Sorry for double post but this was my entry

SanGalganoAbbey2.jpg

Feel free to comment

Please, correct me when I'm wrong, but I think this one has been used in a competition before. The normal, PMC edit one. I think it was the "colour" theme.

(huge picture)

Week 35, it was. Theme Bokeh, *click*

I knew I saw it being entered before. I'm sorry to ruin it :scared:.

Edit: I just realised, that they're not exactly the same pictures :lol:

Looking back, I didn't see that one, but I did see one from the "Speed" theme a couple weeks ago. :dunce:

I see, my bad! :scared:
Didn't really saw that shoot on the last,last,last,last100 week PMC. Sorry. :ouch:

Anyway, i guess i've to sit back watch how it's goes. Too many great shoots here.
I'll be voting once i decide.

I tried something non-automotive to see if would "fly". :lol: I can see why it didn't make the poll. This was my entry.

I'm going to spam this up so that all of the feed back goes to the right people.

It was a good idea and it was clever. 👍

this was my entry. some feedback maybe?

[/QUOTE]

[quote="jus1029, post: 6290071"]Maybe, Jason didn't like the miniature effect that you did. Remember, if you want your pic to be realistic, don't use miniature effect! :)[/QUOTE]

I really like the miniature filter when it's done right (or abused right :lol:)

The photo just didn't pop. Anytime a car goes off track, outside of rally, it just looks funny in the game.

The B&W Maserati is my new back ground, and it also got my vote.

I'm going to spam this up so that all of the feed back goes to the right people.

It was a good idea and it was clever. 👍

u r 2 kind JB
that little leer facinates me
XL'nt comp btw, kudos, your poll rocks
hope I can get the same quality of images entered in mine
W

Im not surprised i didnt make it seeing the poll... any feedback on my entry would be much appreciated though please :)

Click it to big it!​

NJ, you need to reverse the panning modes in my opinion. I think it would look better, had the car been in focus, and the track having some motion blur.

Due to that cristal clear background the picture look a little bit too artificial – I feel this is not real. Aperture should be 11 or less. Just my two cents…

Last edited:
I liked everything but as Fishy said, the car. I actually really like the stylized artificial feel to it.

thanks for the feedback guys, i see what you mean about having the car in focus as opposed to the background.

This is where i suppose im supposed to go "but the look i was going for was..." but in truth it's one i took AGES ago and kinda liked lol. but thanks, always good to know for the future :)

and i guess it was probably playing on my mind that it's a standard car... a pretty pants one at that up close... XD

Poll Closed and the winner is..... anthaliscious! Congratulations.

The poll entries this week belonged to;-

• Beccosinho

• Raphaele
  • Zambuca
  • Boabdulrahman
  • bmxmitch
  • Jus1029
  • ijkhk4
  • Rods
  • ZEROX
  • anthaliscious
  • Big Zeppelin
  • Ferrari_458
  • ThaSyn

• ZachAttack1991

• FishyJuice

Congrats Anthaliscious!

Great job by all. It was very hard for me to narrow it down to 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back