CLOSED: POLL: The Photomode Competition: Week 14

Theme: Made in Italia

• [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/gkillerx/5489519788/sizes/l/in/photostream/][img]http://farm6.stat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [URL=http://imgur.com/cGPLq.jpg][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Q7kpr.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Portugal
Lisboa

wk14theme.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, in the words of Aleman:

"Passion history, technology and design, capture the grace placed into every Italian designed car."

CARS: Italian production only
LOCATIONS: Italian tracks only - Incl. Toscana
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes (Italian Locations)
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above.

rulesclassic.png

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message.
This Thread has everything you need to know.

• Be reminded that only the best 30 entries will get through the Classic Poll Style; and best 15 for each poll in a H2H Poll Style.
  • Do not vote on your entry;
  • Do not try to sway the poll;
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting;

Great stuff in there. A tough vote for sure.

Didn't make the poll, but I wouldn't be so brash as to assume I should have. Great shots all around, and good selections too.

Any suggestions are welcome, of course.

Man, it's gonna be a tough decision, congrats to everyone who made the poll!

I might of made a mistake, when it came to changing my entry. But only time will tell, if I made the right or wrong decision.

Yay!
3 polls in a row! :D
Now i'm hoping to get some vote.
Good Luck all! 👍

Ok, I know that I'll get jumped on and accused of jealousy because my pic didn't make the polls, but whatever, I'm going to say this anyway. Some of the entries that were ignored were far better than some of the pics that made it to the poll. Disappointed. 👎👎

Ok, I know that I'll get jumped on and accused of jealousy because my pic didn't make the polls, but whatever, I'm going to say this anyway. Some of the entries that were ignored were far better than some of the pics that made it to the poll. Disappointed. 👎👎

y u mad? :dopey:

I agree that there are some that you have no idea of where they were taken at. That's the crap shoot you take when you make your final entry though.

I agree that there are some that you have no idea of where they were taken at. That's the crap shoot you take when you make your final entry though.

Yeah I agree. In my opinion the second pic is the best of those that made the polls, and I gladly admit that I think it is better than my picture too. I just don't think that the polled pics are the best out of all the submissions. That's all I'm saying. It's disappointing to see what was picked to be polled. :crazy:

People should stop worrying about the entries. The judge is allowed to pick anything and everything they choose. Heck, they could even pick the 20 worst entries to give the underdogs a chance at winning. It is all relevant to the judges interests, and if yours doesn't tickle their fancy as much as another entry has, regardless of photographic merit, isn't up to your opinion.

Bummer, really thought I'd have a chance in the poll this week with my entry. Hey, Aleman; any chance you could let me know what you thought of my entry? I'd like to get an idea of what I could have done differently. it was this one

Wow! I made the poll this week, but I doubt I'll win. So many great shots!
Edit: Why is the California winning? It's not the best one, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Hang on a second... Why aren't the three Fiat 500s in the colours of the Italian flag in here? That was a brilliantly staged shot and said far more about passion grace and history than any of those where the car is simply parked on some bricks.

The California isn't the best one. The sky is washed out, over exposed, and the back end is a bit blurred.
These polls amaze me sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back