[CLOSED]~RedSuns Mafia~ Open Drift with Livestream

• Thread starter APXCaramel
  • 16 comments
United States
South Carolina
RSM-Caramel
APX Caramel
I'll be livestreaming RSM open drift lobbies for people to join in. To join, either join off of me, or copy and paste the room number.

Rules:
No spamming messages to me. I don't care if you think you're cool because you can send messages. This will put you on both the block list for my friends and my livestream.

Remember drift edique, no bashing into people.... because I know you all want to be cool and be on LS, but do not follow me around or try to constantly drift with me. That's annoying.

For now, this will be a quiet stream, only game audio going. As I get more people following me, this will be a voice thing also, so when that day comes, you'll have to watch your mouth or you'll get booted

KDF

Link to the livestream

http://www.twitch.tv/volkswagen_yo#

Current Room Number

Come on and bring your friends. We'll have a good time.

Last edited:
Hey whats up yah crazy bastards? Long time no see. Haha haven't even put gt5 in the playstaion for a solid couple of months. Hows things going? Still going strong?

Got some stuff happening at the moment but return in an hour for an Open stream and lobby.

Be prepared to drift Comfort Mediums and Hard. See if we can mix match and lower hp vs higher hp on Comfort Mediums.

Will you still have the room up around 6? I will be on then for some runs.

My lounge is open for drifting. :) Join in. If not, send me a friend request and we can arrange it.

Back