Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
SSCW37Ban.jpg

Further explaination of the theme from Boabdulrahman.

"Real simple, any photo is eligible as long as it's from the Photo Travel mode. You can shoot
a car, your avatar, the environment only. It's your choice."

Cars: Any (Premium) or none.
Locations: Any Photo Travel.
Phototravel: Er, well Yes.
Unique Restrictions: "Only Photo Travel pics."

SSC_RulesPMC-2.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.

This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• Entries for the competition this week must be sent to the Judge Boabdulrahman Via
    Private Message and not posted in this thread, any pics posted in this thread will not be
    considered for the poll.
  • Your PM must consist of a preview image no bigger than 500px at the largest side with a
    direct link to the full size image.
  • Your first entry will be your last, you will not be allowed to change your entry so be happy
    with it.
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a competition.
  • Do not use a photo from your Gallery or post your photo shoot in your Gallery until after
    the competition (and poll if you made it) has closed.
  • Preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.
  • A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
  • Winner chooses the following week's theme and becomes Judge for that week.
  • Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
  • The Judge will select their favourite 10 entries and PM to the Host for the poll.
  • The poll entries will then all be hosted by me so that links cannot be traced to the owner
    of the photo.
  • The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
  • It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack, Photobucket, or Flickr.
SSC_Editing-2.jpg

• No post-GT5 editing, besides proportionally resize and rotate, is allowed.
SSC_Deadline-2.jpg

Sunday 12.02.12
SSC_PrizeCar37.jpg

Last edited:
Entry sent! I wanted to add a photo of Spike sending a mail LIKE A BOSS, but Gtuned already owned that. :grumpy:

Hey, I sent my entry a while ago and now I noticed all the photos I put on got completely shrunk. Can I send in a new link to my photo or will the small one have to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back