CLOSED: Silver Chrome

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt5fanatec
  • 14 comments
  • 749 views
Messages
1,800
United States
Maryland
Messages
ask, and i will tell
I'm looking for some silver chrome paints, preferably 5-10 of them. Anyone got any for trade?
 
i can... 5 silver chromes for 2 cars ?? :Dxx
 
I got silver chrome. Never really use it. Do you have..................
 
Hazard 2 health
I got silver chrome. Never really use it. Do you have..................

Fully tuned ford gt? How many chrome do you have?
 
Is it riced?
 
It means tricked out. Liked if its stanced its "riced."
 
i can't remember exactly but i think it is. if you send 5 silver chrome paints tonight ill send the GT in the morning. deal?
 
Looks like he doesn't want to have to send first as he seemed to have bailed after your last message to him. I can send 2 or 3 right now and a few more after the next reset if you are interested. If so send me a FR at AFTAC_99104. :)


Edit: Just got your FR. Paint coming up. :)
 
I can send 5 silver chromes in a couple days - do you have any Japanese GT cars?
 
AFTAC99104
Looks like he doesn't want to have to send first as he seemed to have bailed after your last message to him. I can send 2 or 3 right now and a few more after the next reset if you are interested. If so send me a FR at AFTAC_99104. :)

Edit: Just got your FR. Paint coming up. :)

.
 
Back