can't kick this feeling
FH4 PMC 02 Winner: @ImaRobot
This Fortnight's Theme
This week's theme is bound to be a popular one. GTPlanet just had our own World Cup of Movie Cars, and readers may remember a collection of famous movie cars from Forza Horizon 3 by member @Yui-san. That's right, we're heading to the theater this time! ImaRobot explains:
"I would like the theme to be about iconic movie cars. Whether that be the infamous, yet more plain looking, Bullit or the Jeep from Jurassic Park."
CARS: Any Iconic Movie Vehicles
LIVERIES: Only if the selected vehicle has one
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Has to look as close as possible to the associated movie cars that each individual selects
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
- The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
- It is recommended you host your image either here on GTPlanet (via the Media section), or on Flickr.
- Not sure how to submit your image? Here's a guide for both methods mentioned above.
- Preview images can not exceed 640 pixels in either direction.
- A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
- Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
it makes poll creation much easier!
- Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
Unsure how to? Copy and paste the following:
- No post-game editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
- One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
- Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
- Absolutely no entries which utilize edited/hacked file saves.
- You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
- Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
- Winner gets to choose the following week's theme.
- Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
- The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
March 01, 2019