FM7 PMC 08 Winner: @zaxs - (click for full-size)
This Week's Theme
We're getting educational this week! Zaxs explains why this week's theme is powersliding — not drifting:
"There are various driving techniques and styles. One of them includes powerslide — it's not a drift or I want to see it. You need natural momentum to start it after turn in and requires your momentum and power to get the back out."
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above; powersliding is using the power to alter the car's angle post-apex.
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
- The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
- It is recommended you host your image either here on GTPlanet (via the Media section), or on Flickr.
- Not sure how to submit your image? Here's a guide for both methods mentioned above.
- Preview images can not exceed 640 pixels in either direction.
- A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
- Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
it makes poll creation much easier!
- Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
Unsure how to? Copy and paste the following:
- No post-game editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
- One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
- Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
- Absolutely no entries which utilize edited/hacked file saves.
- You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
- Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
- Winner gets to choose the following week's theme.
- Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
- The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
February 11, 2018