This Week's Theme
We're sticking with trucks this week. German ones, too! This week's star boasts a big diesel V10 and enough torque to pull it up the largest of inclines. It'll need it too. We'll let the Raccoon explain:
"It’s time to take a spin in everybody’s favorite giant German barge, the VW Touareg! Capture all the fun of wrangling a V10 family truckster around the snow capped peaks of the Alps! "
CARS: 2008 Volkswagen Touareg R50
LIVERIES: None — Manufacturer colours only
LOCATIONS: Bernese Alps (any layout)
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Must be in motion
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
- The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
- It is recommended you host your image either here on GTPlanet (via the Media section), or on Flickr.
- Not sure how to submit your image? Here's a guide for both methods mentioned above.
- Preview images can not exceed 640 pixels in either direction.
- A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
- Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
it makes poll creation much easier!
- Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
Unsure how to? Copy and paste the following:
- No post-game editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
- One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
- Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
- Absolutely no entries which utilize edited/hacked file saves.
- You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
- Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
- Winner gets to choose the following week's theme.
- Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
- The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
May 17, 2018