CLOSED: The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 06

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 79 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The livery I'd be uploading technically wouldn't be the same as the one in the pic though which may raise some issues, unless I homologate it so to speak with a new picture. The livery I'd be uploading technically wouldn't be the exact same livery as the one seen in the picture as since that pic I took my name off (That was just for this competition) an ever so slightly resized the shapes on the side.

One option is to go to "My Library", press triangle, and then open the photo in scapes. You can retake the exact shot with identical settings with the new livery. Personally, I love this feature in GTSport.

One option is to go to "My Library", press triangle, and then open the photo in scapes. You can retake the exact shot with identical settings with the new livery. Personally, I love this feature in GTSport.
But my picture wasn't a Scape. It was a race photo.

FINAL ENTRY

Alfa Romeo Sauber F1
for Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3

Download livery here

20171229220822.jpg

Last edited:
But my picture wasn't a Scape. It was a race photo.

If you can't share it, no problem — I just mentioned it as a nice addition, for people wanting to share/download anything. 👍

If you can't share it, no problem — I just mentioned it as a nice addition, for people wanting to share/download anything. 👍
I'll put the livery up at some point then, even though it technically won't be the same one as in the picture. I only put my name on it for the purposes of this competition.

Took me longer to decide which photo to go with than it did to make the decals and liveries for both of these. I had several on-track shots I really liked but I can only get one of the cars in the shot like that. I was determined to have them both in the picture and got a lot of nice shots but few where the liveries were actually visible... I'm also really starting to feel the limitations of some of the scapes- there were so many "almosts" but the bounds of the car placement or the focal length limits always defeated me.

Ah scrap it- entry change. I'm done/ Not looking at this photo shoot ever again. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back