CLOSED: The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 12

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 103 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Slip seems to be very busy these days.

Possibly waiting for the update to go live?

At least, that's what I'm assuming is going on.

O.K. guys, I just sent off the final 30 to Slip...

*** WARNING ***

Some will be dissapointed...

I had to be utterly ruthless in my final 30 selection... :banghead:

23 photos had to be eliminated, started it last night and JUST finished.:boggled::boggled::boggled:

Some of you will be BUMMED and I apologize for that, but when you have a defined photo limit somebody has to suffer. Some were easy enough to eliminate (bad focus, lighting, general composition) others not so...I challenge any comp winner not to feel guilty when going through the final selection...:nervous:

At any rate it is what it is...good luck to all who made it this time around and for those that didn't, don't give up!!! :cheers:

*** WARNING ***

23 photos had to be eliminated, started it last night and JUST finished.:boggled::boggled::boggled:

Some of you will be BUMMED and I apologize for that, but when you have a defined photo limit somebody has to suffer. Some were easy enough to eliminate (bad focus, lighting, general composition) others not so...I challenge any comp winner not to feel guilty when going through the final selection...:nervous:

At any rate it is what it is...good luck to all who made it this time around and for those that didn't, don't give up!!! :cheers:

No need to apologize for something that everyone who enters these competitions should be prepared for - not make into the poll. And 30 slots is quite good. :)

*** WARNING ***

Eh. I'm not too concerned, honestly; I do this mainly for the fun of it. Being in the "short"-list is a bonus more than anything to me, so don't you worry about it.

*** WARNING ***

No worries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back