CLOSED: The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 13

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 98 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
so, not complaining or anything, it's a cool photo, but i recall the GT watermark missing when this was posted earlier, and the filters applied really look like PS filters, not something in the game...just curious?
Definately Photoshop, I looked at his other photos in-game and they didn’t look anything like this; most of his recent pics had the same theme so you’d think this one had the same look to it. It’s a really pretty livery/photo though, but with the in-game filters it looks better, imo. :)

Thanks for the correction but I was intend to say it as in my language though. :lol:
Nevermind then :P thought you wanted to say it in Italian since it's a Ferrari, and legenda in italian means something completely different :D

Funnily enough I just reserved a copy of GTSport for collection later at my local Argos :)

Now that sounds promising! :)
I remember the GT5 days like they were yesterday. Same with your pictures! I still remember some winning shots from back then ;)

Now that sounds promising! :)
I remember the GT5 days like they were yesterday. Same with your pictures! I still remember some winning shots from back then ;)

I wouldn't expect much from me just yet as it'll take me a while to get used to the game in between work and other commitments but I intend to at least give the photomode a go. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back