CLOSED: The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 15

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 88 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
20180503101220.jpg

Speed galore in this thread!
That's exactly what I like since I was a child. My bicycle never ran quick enough.:)
It's great and very interesting to see all the different approaches to "speed" our entrants are coming up with.
i am happy about the way GTS is refreshing the late GT5/6 photomode competitions I used to love so much.
Keep it going and good luck for the poll!

So many great shots, but I wonder how many of these really are scapes... :indiff:

Hey guys!

After advising with @SlipZtrEm I will pick the 30 finalists at 8:00pm GMT tonight, as I'm about to head out on vacation abroad :).

Just giving the heads up.

This is going to be a headscratcher as there are so many brilliant shots in here, honestly am a little worried that I'll get stuck :D.

Hey guys!

After advising with @SlipZtrEm I will pick the 30 finalists at 8:00pm GMT tonight, as I'm about to head out on vacation abroad :).

Just giving the heads up.

This is going to be a headscratcher as there are so many brilliant shots in here, honestly am a little worried that I'll get stuck :D.

Oh crap, not all finalists go to the poll?
*Nervousness ensues* :nervous::nervous::nervous:

I have sent the 30 finalists to @SlipZtrEm .

DISCLAIMER!

I had to exclude a couple of entries on basis of not being compliant with the rules of the contest. But man, rounding this down to 30 shots, it's hell! :D

Please don't take it personally if your entry didn't make the final, this was a really tough thing to do :)

Good luck!

Is this a scape? Can't think of what track this is.

@Vandersloot , you can only submit one entry, you have 5 in there. Please tell me which one is your final asap, as per the contest rules, I, or anybody else, can not make that decision for you :)
Sorry my mistake. I had to read rules more carefully.:banghead:

Anyways, good luck everyone :cheers:

I think you've missed the deadline judging by the previous replies, although the title still says "open"...

Finalists already sent to @SlipZtrEm, maybe he forgot to change the deadline in the original post? It was decided to close it early so I could send out the finalists to Slip before I head out abroad on vacation just now in a few hours :).

It's a solid shot though, nice work :)

Finalists already sent to @SlipZtrEm, maybe he forgot to change the deadline in the original post? It was decided to close it early so I could send out the finalists to Slip before I head out abroad on vacation just now in a few hours :).

It's a solid shot though, nice work :)

Yep, I've been occupied most of today but I'll be home within the hour to get the new poll up. Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back