CLOSED: The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 18

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 81 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That little anime girl is alone in the dark going up those scary stairs.

This thread was closed but the activity was gone so I hoped it could be accepted. Would like to join this competition so a special exception would be very welcome !

Yes, but considering there's been no poll after 3 weeks, why not let him enter?
I was thinking exactly this. Rules are rules of course, but I hoped it worked both ways because the poll is way overdue. Its not like there are hundred people trying to squeeze in their picture last minute ?

But if not, I will try to participate next month. Just cannot take no as an answer to easily ;)

These competitions confuse me...

The deadline in the OP says June 21st

However, we didn't close the competition until June 24th

But as of July 12th the OP title says it's still open?

Wat

Maybe someone else could take over if @SlipZtrEm is too busy

If I remember correctly, Slipz said its a bit more complicated to give someone else the authority to create such threads and polls.

But yeah, these comps dry out pretty quick now. :guilty:
But it fits to PDs style pretty well right now :lol:

Ground Control to Major SllpZ:
Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong…
Can you hear me, Major SllpZ?
Can you...
:confused:

If I remember correctly, Slipz said its a bit more complicated to give someone else the authority to create such threads and polls.

But yeah, these comps dry out pretty quick now. :guilty:
But it fits to PDs style pretty well right now :lol:

I guess so. Doesn't a premium member run the livery editor completion though? Maybe another well respected premium member would be willing to help out. Definitely want to see these sped up because they are quite fun :)

@Macboyilija Sorry, your entry didn't make into. Not because of the Deadline, but because of size rules (image). ;)

anyway

Uchiha Madara: Ima... (Now...)

Sono kyõsõ o hajimeru. (let the competition begins)

tumblr_mu00v0RalH1sb3ngco1_1280.gif

xD

Last edited:
Sorry, your entry didn't make into. Not because of the Deadline, but because of size rules (image)
Serious ?? What did I do wrong ? I just made a scape picture and went to the GT companion app. Saved the image from there and went to an online image uploader.

EDIT: I think it is the preview thing ? And upload media on GTP itself right. Damn. Always check the small letters.

Is this how it should have been ?

Last edited:
Never easy .... its a pic downloaded directly from the GTS server and GT companion app.

EDIT: never mind I see my picture has exactly zero likes so will hopefully do better next challenge :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back