CLOSED: The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 19

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 43 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had guess-the-car with motion-blur use. I'm still getting used to the camera in this game, not as free-roaming as GT6's camera, unfortunately. :\
You do know there is a less restricted photomode, which can be accessed via replay mode. ;)

Last edited:
@suzq044 I did not mean adding a competition. But I find it hard to find and notice some cars (which is great cause that was the whole intention). Just dont know if the cars are all spotted by you.

@suzq044 I did not mean adding a competition. But I find it hard to find and notice some cars (which is great cause that was the whole intention). Just dont know if the cars are all spotted by you.
It wasn't a competition, just a thread; "guess what car", then if you got it, you posted the next one, etc.

You do know there is a less restricted photomode, which can be accessed via replay mode. ;)
.. yeah but the non-replay photomode was still better in GT6. lol

Should have jumped on this sooner; didn't have any ideas on how to make this work but now I see the beauty in it.

I declare this competition closed. SlipZtrEm is informed.
Thanks you for so many (22) great entries, I really have fun watching the results of your overwhelming creativity.
Thank YOU Raph for an interesting and challenging theme, it was fun to enter. ;)

Never have I seen such an interesting theme; it was a fun one. I didn’t even use any of my garage cars for the shot I did.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back