CLOSED: The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 22

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 57 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY
6926554921364881932_0.jpg

I thought someone would post a better reply. Turns out I was wrong :lol:.
As I’m helping to run the Livery Editor Competition which is based on the same scheme, I talked with some moderators and I’ve offered to help here too. SlipZtrEm didn’t answered my PM yet and I won’t do anything without his agreement first but no, the PMC is not dead if we are still here !

As I’m helping to run the Livery Editor Competition which is based on the same scheme, I talked with some moderators and I’ve offered to help here too. SlipZtrEm didn’t answered my PM yet and I won’t do anything without his agreement first but no, the PMC is not dead if we are still here !
I was going to say, it looks no harder to host than the LEC, I can help out as before if needed 👍

@SlipZtrEm what happened to this?

November happened. :P

In the span of a month I put in over 30,000km in flights, covering SEMA and the FIA Regionals in Vegas, then the World Finals in Monaco. There was a car launch mixed in there too, and I just finished a 1300km road trip in another car for a review that's going up soon too. There's also a bunch of hardware reviews coming...

I'm not complaining about any of this — I'm very lucky to be a part of all of it — but just offering an explanation. Unfortunately, something had to give during all of that, and it was this.

Fortunately, @Cytoria has very generously offered to help. I'm a fan of his livery work, and he's been running the LEC for a while now, so I think he'll be a great host. I'll wrap up a few things over here before passing it off to his able hands. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back