CLOSED: The GT5 Photomode Competition - Week 9

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicknamealguem
  • 160 comments
  • 22,062 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see my chances of making into the poll dwindling fast! At least I got a good comment about my entry, I can be happy with that. :)

I still find the new competition titles to be a little confusing. I keep clicking the GT5 thread right off... I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually. :boggled:
 

Final entry




Click for full size



​
 
^^^^^^^^
It's like the car version of Agent Smith from The Matrix!! Off the wall!
 
Damn it atlop!
 
FINAL ENTRY
5396483531_d935f0f3f5_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
Following a PM I received, I thought I'd just make it clear to everyone that I was just making a joke here.

;)

I feel better about you now. Really like the deep tones in your pic, that fender looks like silk.
 
FINAL ENTRY​



I hope this one can finally get me to the polls. Seeing the competition it will be a very close call.
 
FINAL ENTRY

 
hy there... today I took some really nice pictures (ok...in my oppinion...lol)... I finally had to decide between three pictures...and I went for this...hope I'll make it to the poll...

FINAL ENTRY

bqj9chqee3he57lhz.jpg



original size:
http://s3.imgimg.de/uploads/London11da670d8cjpg.jpg
 
Last edited:
I know it doesn't count cause there aren't other Caterhams in the picture but I really like this picture
5396483429_9fc38f51c1.jpg
 
It doesn't look great but I wanted to get an entry in ,now I see it on my laptop it's obvious the shutter speed is wrong.

Final Entry​
 
Some of you guys need to double check your links to the FULL SIZE pictures. There are a few great looking pics, but there is either no link or it's to the 500x picture.

Turbo-Kai is one I just noticed. Great pic, but I can't see the full size....
 
Some of you guys need to double check your links to the FULL SIZE pictures. There are a few great looking pics, but there is either no link or it's to the 500x picture.

Turbo-Kai is one I just noticed. Great pic, but I can't see the full size....

thank you! I just edited my post... original size link should work now
 
I've seen some great entries in here - doubt this'll dent anyone's chances, but you have to be in it to win it.

Final Entry:

 
I've seen some great entries in here - doubt this'll dent anyone's chances, but you have to be in it to win it.

You and I were operating on very similar wavelengths for this one, love your pic 👍
 

Final Entry
​
 
FINAL ENTRY

​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back