PCARS2 PMC 13 Winner: Scaff - (click for full-size)
This Week's Theme
This week's theme is "My Favorite Combo". It comes to us care of last week's winner @Scaff, zeroing in on one particular car/track pairing amidst the myriad available in the game:
"In both versions of Project Cars my go-to combo for either hot lapping or racing has been Formula Rookies around Oulton Park, they just seem to suit each other so well. So I would like to see what you guys can make from it. Race or hot-lap, any time of day, any season, any weather. Just channel your baby open-wheel and get over to Oulton Park."
CARS: Formula Rookie
LOCATIONS: Oulton Park
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
- The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
- It is recommended you host your image either here on GTPlanet (via the Media section), or on Flickr.
- Not sure how to submit your image? Here's a guide for both methods mentioned above.
- In order to try to keep some semblance of parity between PC and console users, we ask no custom liveries and/or mod cars are used.
- No post-game editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
- One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
- Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
- Absolutely no entries which utilize edited/hacked file saves.
- Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
Unsure how to? Copy and paste the following:
- You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
- When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
- Preview images can not exceed 640 pixels in either direction.
- A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
- Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
- Winner gets to choose the following week's theme.
- Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
- The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
May 1, 2018