• 149 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall get back into this. Gonna work on my entry tonight

EDIT: maybe not, I'm not home until at least 8pm

Final entry

d4e5eee4-3db0-4133-b13c-b1f28df1fd12.jpg

First car, First dent, First competition

Full image: http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn72/Meike28/HighSpeedRing_12.jpg

A few don't look like they have watermarks on their entries (or my eyes are worse than I think), would be a shame for people to miss out on the poll by misreading the rules.

I think because it is only the first week, Slipz is allowing all pics????

This is true. So it should be a biggun...

Especially because I'm extending the deadline until tomorrow afternoon (roughly 22 hours from this post). Something has come up that requires a bit more of my attention than I planned, especially since the polls this week and next are going to take much more time than normal ;)

Nice, that will give me a little time to work up an entry tomorrow for 2.0.

Last edited:
Haven't paid much attention to the Photomode forums for a long time, but since this is one of the very first GT6 Photomode competitions, I decided to have a look, and I'm surprised by the amount of entries and replies this has received, and the quality seems to be raising every time a PMC is held. So I'm just dropping in here to wish every participant the best of luck, and to wish the GT6 competitions to be a continuing success in the future. I myself shall be returning to the competitions as soon as I get a new PS console and a GT6 game disc.

May the best man win! :cheers:

are we still entering? if so...
FINAL ENTRY
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_2.jpg
and also, i am allowed to enter pics ive already posted in other forums right?
and also, im sorry for the thumbnails, my school blocks me from using those image hosting sites for no apparent reason!​

F I N A L _ E N T R Y

(Click for full-size)
___________________________​

Competition News: I'm leaving this open for a handful of hours, hopefully for those who haven't followed the rules will fix their entries to make them eligible...

Competition Closed

87 entries - that's not quite as bad as I thought it'd be, though it still took me ages to get them sorted. Now, onto 2.0...
I don't envy you on sorting that amount of poll entries - especially with the new sites multi-quoting system. :crazy:
No doubt you'll have to get the poll size limit increased again too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back