CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 004

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 92 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure that it is edited - maybe one of the in game cross-processing filters?

Final Entry
RWD

It's been a long time since I used Flickr. It's all changed so I hope I've got it right.

Edit: Photo is 'Unedited' (just for the record) :P

Last edited:
Thank you sir! :dopey:

Wow, did you guys take photos from the same replay? First time I've seen two entries look this similar yet not.:eek:
yeah the awkward part of that of that is I almost posted basically the same photo instead of the one I put in lol

Has anybody else noticed that sometimes the watermark didn't appear on the pictures? Had this case already 10-12 times...
Yep, deffo have some pics - mostly from photo travel, that completely lack any sign of the watermark.

Has anybody else noticed that sometimes the watermark didn't appear on the pictures? Had this case already 10-12 times...
It seems it hide itself much more against anything but a solid background now...at least that I have noticed.

Not sure if flattering me or... :P

Indeed it's not edited, you can check my PS3 HDD if you want. :D

Sowwy :P. I didnt mean to be that rude. But after my cat eye'd it. i realized it was a mistake.

I can see the GT watermark perfectly. Diferent monitors...
He just used the cross processed filter 2.

Nato already corrected me. :)

Last edited:
I believe he is now talking about funkthehype's entry...

FINAL ENTRY
- RWD -

Untitled-1_zpsf9c02120.jpg

GT logo is cut off.

I need some help here for creating a clickable preview of my full-size photo. I took a look at the tutorial in the sticky but it was made before the changes to the forum. How do I do it now ?

Sorry if the question has been asked before.

EDIT: Images are hosted on imageshack

Last edited:
I need some help here for creating a clickable preview of my full-size photo. I took a look at the tutorial in the sticky but it was made before the changes to the forum. How do I do it now ?

Sorry if the question has been asked before.

Where is your image hosted? May differ from place to place.

1st of all: That looks edited.
2nd of all: You need a link to a bigger size of the photo.

There is another images edited here as well, but if it's not allowed, its ok.

and you don't need to write 1nd/2nd of all, you are not talking to any kid here pal.

There is another images edited here as well, but if it's not allowed, its ok.

and you don't need to write 1nd/2nd of all, you are not talking to any kid here pal.
I don't believe he was patronising you....dude was just trying to help out. Plus you get the chance to change your entry for a legitimate one if you still want to enter . Everyone gets that opportunity 👍

Imageshack
Imageshack I haven't used. I believe you will have to upload a second 500px image to use for a thumbnail. Use that URL for the image and the original URL for the link. Someone else who uses ImageShack may be able to give better advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back