CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 01

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 44 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly that rule is not going to work for everyone, I personally use photbucket and I dont have an option to create a 500x500 preview, plus I dont want to make another account on another website and upload everything again.

Just sayin'.

Clearly that rule is not going to work for everyone, I personally use photbucket and I dont have an option to create a 500x500 preview, plus I dont want to make another account on another website and upload everything again.

Just sayin'.

Then resize the preview image to 320x240. Just because it's stated the maximum is 500x500 doesn't mean it has to be 500x500.

Just sayin'.

Actually, I have a free photobucket account and I know you can create custom sized images. When you are viewing the image in question, scroll over it and a menu at the top will appear. Go to EDIT then RESIZE which is the first drop down item. From there just make the longest size 500 and the other size will reconfigure it with no issue. Save and you're done.

Screenshot2011-11-03at73326PM.png

FINAL ENTRY

Clickable preview. Preview looks rubbish in comparison to full.​

F I N A L E N T R Y

This was the only pic that I had uploaded to my storefront.. Anyway hope you like.​

F I N A L _ E N T R Y

(Click for full-size)
___________________________​

The polls will go up, with all eligible entries, in a bit less than 12 hours, so get those shots in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back