CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 109

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 64 comments
  • 4,562 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY​



​
 
FINAL ENTRY

​
 
Final Entry





​
 


Sunkissed | Final Entry
​
 
Final Entry



:)​
 
Is the McMerc SLR allowed? I have some old unused shots lying around somewhere...
 
Final Entry

​
 
8322106159_2298191783.jpg

"The Original Horsepower" Final Entry
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jar31lar/8322106159/in/photostream/lightbox/
 
Final Entry
​
 
FINAL ENTRY
The Fax Machine

Click for Lightbox!
​
 
Is the McMerc SLR allowed? I have some old unused shots lying around somewhere...

I see the BMW McLaren RaceCar, which is technically a BMW, on here so I don't wee why not, and if you're told to change it, you can, but only once.
 
Rules clarification rendered this post void.
 
Last edited:
I think the GT1 Race car and the SLR are NOT McLarens... But this is just me.


Final entry​





McLaren MP4​
 
I think the GTR Race car passes as it is clearly a race spec McLaren F1, the SLR on the other hand is a Mercedes and is stretching the limits a little too far to call it a McLaren in my opinion.
 
Then again, the BMW is a BMW designed McLaren and uses the McLaren name while the SLR is a McLaren designed Merc that uses the McLaren name. So effctively, neither is actual a McLaren and in my opinion, whichever category one is in the other should go in. So I think because of the clarity issues, I think both should be legal but again that is just me.
 
I'll wait and see what DarkR has to say. As I said, I don't mind changing it if he's not happy :)

(Though I would like to point out that the SLRs were built at the McLaren factory!)
 
When I saw the theme McLaren i thought in cars labeled as McLaren in the game...and in the game there are only 2. But again... it's judge's decision.
 
FINAL ENTRY

​

phew, it's been a long time :)
 
I feel like taking my ball and going home... Awesome pics, fellow GTPlaneters!
 
FINAL ENTRY

​
It's been a while...:sly:
 
Then again, the BMW is a BMW designed McLaren and uses the McLaren name while the SLR is a McLaren designed Merc that uses the McLaren name. So effctively, neither is actual a McLaren and in my opinion, whichever category one is in the other should go in. So I think because of the clarity issues, I think both should be legal but again that is just me.

chaps, the SLR is actually built by McLaren, hence the McLaren name. maybe DarkR should give this a thought
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back