Status
Not open for further replies.
8322106159_2298191783.jpg

"The Original Horsepower" Final Entry
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jar31lar/8322106159/in/photostream/lightbox/

FINAL ENTRY
The Fax Machine

Click for Lightbox!

I think the GT1 Race car and the SLR are NOT McLarens... But this is just me.

Final entry

McLaren MP4

I think the GTR Race car passes as it is clearly a race spec McLaren F1, the SLR on the other hand is a Mercedes and is stretching the limits a little too far to call it a McLaren in my opinion.

Then again, the BMW is a BMW designed McLaren and uses the McLaren name while the SLR is a McLaren designed Merc that uses the McLaren name. So effctively, neither is actual a McLaren and in my opinion, whichever category one is in the other should go in. So I think because of the clarity issues, I think both should be legal but again that is just me.

I'll wait and see what DarkR has to say. As I said, I don't mind changing it if he's not happy :)

(Though I would like to point out that the SLRs were built at the McLaren factory!)

When I saw the theme McLaren i thought in cars labeled as McLaren in the game...and in the game there are only 2. But again... it's judge's decision.

Then again, the BMW is a BMW designed McLaren and uses the McLaren name while the SLR is a McLaren designed Merc that uses the McLaren name. So effctively, neither is actual a McLaren and in my opinion, whichever category one is in the other should go in. So I think because of the clarity issues, I think both should be legal but again that is just me.

chaps, the SLR is actually built by McLaren, hence the McLaren name. maybe DarkR should give this a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back