CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 146

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 48 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking through my garage my most forgotten car would have to be the Insight, it's been sitting there as one of the cars I obtained early in the game and until now I had never used it.

FINAL ENTRY

In hindsight I find I lacked the foresight to see that the Insight is actually quite alright. :)

FINAL ENTRY

Really really really REALLY wanted to take another set, but alas, GTAV and school have somewaht taken priority :sly:

Technically they are closed. I can't update the thread titles however as they are SlipZ threads and I'm not a Moderator. SlipZ will update them when he can - at the moment he's off having too much fun at the Jalopnik Film Festival so I'm taking care of his comps this week. I will have the polls for this and the 2.0 comp up as soon as I receive the judges choices. ;)

Sorry for missing the ball, everyone. GTAV sucked me in for the day and I completely forgot about my promise.

Nathan will post everyone's entry shortly. Every entry was exciting to see match against each other. Good fighting! :cheers: Don't lose too much blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back