• 212 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go for "White."

F I N A L / E N T R Y

Esprit among the clouds.

Click for the full size.

Lightbox.

And if it is possible would I like to have some kind of indication whether this suits the theme.

Last edited:
Hey Mitch, i got a shot where most of the car is bright, but the rear is shaded from the shadow, would that still work with the bright side ?

:lol:

Thanks for responding so quickly. :D

Well, I was just checking the thread again - coincidence!? ;)

Hey Mitch, i got a shot where most of the car is bright, but the rear is shaded from the shadow, would that still work with the bright side ?

Hmm, it surely will!
If you think it feels like a picture that suits to the white side, go on and post it. Or, did you enter one already? (so many pics, I don't have an overview right now...).
Not that you'll destroy your previous Entry with that though...

And guys, I'm going to pick my Top 12 (for each side) in around 5 hours.
So, get your Entries in if you want one of those. ;)

Hmm, it surely will!
If you think it feels like a picture that suits to the white side, go on and post it. Or, did you enter one already? (so many pics, I don't have an overview right now...).
Not that you'll destroy your previous Entry with that though...

Yeah but it's kinda.. meh. Thanks though, I'll swap them out right now.
Changing my Entry, Older pic from the Mp4/Spa set, but I think it fits much better.
Final Entry
"Over"

Entry changed :D

Changing my Entry, Older pic from the Mp4/Spa set, but I think it fits much better.
Final Entry
"Over"
White Side

works! ;)👍

but I cant promise yours is in.....got some work later:ill:

Wow, that is amazing! How did you do that?!?! Looks like a custom track using the track-side lights to catch the lines, then using the extreme monochrome filter. Am I close

That's right 👍, although I must say it was somewhat difficult to stop the replay at the right time

Wow, that is amazing! How did you do that?!?! Looks like a custom track using the track-side lights to catch the lines, then using the extreme monochrome filter. Am I close
it is extremly photoshoped

:\ It's extreme monochrome at the custom Toscana track, When at the checkpoints, the cars lines will be highlighted extremely. Wether it fits the dark side i'm not sure from that white streak, but it's a great picture.

:\ It's extreme monochrome at the custom Toscana track, When at the checkpoints, the cars lines will be highlighted extremely. Wether it fits the dark side i'm not sure from that white streak, but it's a great picture.

Exactly what Gtuned said.

I thought that at first but no, I've seen the lighting effects before but not in extreme monochrome. It's always cool to see something new a year later.

WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
picture.php

It's too late now. But, for future reference, read the rules before you enter.

when submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.

Competition closed

Sorry for all those who didn't made it. It was way harder then I thought a few days ago. A lot slipped through really really close...

Feel free to ask me for feedback later. I'll try to answer why I haven't picked yours over some others. At least, I will try...

Re create it ;)

just checked it out and youre right, excuse me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back