CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 54

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 181 comments
hello again
i change my final entry

That's cool, but you'll need to delete your old one, stating that you've updated it.

Also what would be good, is to clean up the mess you've made by deleting all of the unnescessary pictures in here :)👍

Nice shot mate! Composition is ace. 👍

Thanks. I decided to do that when I was just driving around, so the photo was completely impulsive. It just happened to fit this competition really well.

FINAL ENTRY

Click 2x for High Res​

Agree with jus, a good pic but like in some other recent shots I don't see much of a connection between the car and the road marking. If there is some link that doesn't easily show in the pic then some explanation would be good.

Agree with jus, a good pic but like in some other recent shots I don't see much of a connection between the car and the road marking. If there is some link that doesn't easily show in the pic then some explanation would be good.

It appears I may have misapprehended the theme. The connection was artistic, and was based on the composition between the line and the car. The focus is on the line, which is centered, whereas the car in conjunction with the fence on the left are offset from the line and help provide a greater sense of depth. :)

Final Entry​

This is my second attempt in a contest. After reading the rules more clearly, I decided to take a second shot in another competition. I hope this fits all the competition requirements.

London_3-1.jpg

It appears I may have misapprehended the theme. The connection was artistic, and was based on the composition between the line and the car. The focus is on the line, which is centered, whereas the car in conjunction with the fence on the left are offset from the line and help provide a greater sense of depth. :)

Maybe you did misapprehend a bit, I could have done better job with the description. What I was really looking for is a connection that is based on a certain car mark/model and a certain road painting. But now that I see what you meant in the pic it fits the theme better than before. :lol:

Final Entry
Back to the start

I just wish there were some Premium RUF's, not a fan of the jaggies :(

what track is this?

It's the Top Gear Test Track.
:confused::confused:.............:irked:

its not just you, its that we have a spate of this going on atm. plus I don't see any 'theme' connection ??
Yes, I noticed this. some of the shots only loosely fit the theme, or don't fit at all. Oh well, they won't make the poll.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back