CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 63

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 142 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had a race car that had a big sponsor on it could I use that? (like if I had a Playstation sponsored car)

If I had a race car that had a big sponsor on it could I use that? (like if I had a Playstation sponsored car)

As long as it is in front of or by a sign that says playstation on it, but i don't think there is any playstation signs. this is GT5 signs so you might be able to use those, depending on the car.

Edit1: did you mean like a sponsor on the car? Yeah, you can use a sponsor on the car instead of the car type. Even a Ferrari F1 in front of a Bridgestone sign is eligible.

Last edited:
Sorry, i've nil idea for this apart from Red Bull Hangar. :nervous:

FINAL ENTRY

.Red Bull X.

Subject may change

As long as it is in front of or by a sign that says playstation on it, but i don't think there is any playstation signs. this is GT5 signs so you might be able to use those, depending on the car.

Edit1: did you mean like a sponsor on the car? Yeah, you can use a sponsor on the car instead of the car type. Even a Ferrari F1 in front of a Bridgestone sign is eligible.

I was just using Playstation as an example. One other thing though, are standards ok?

FINAL ENTRY

Please click to enlarge

Thought I'd try something a little different.

Last edited:
Hmmm.

Seems like my idea but with another car.

But I do not mind.

I was quite sad when I noticed that I had taken the same idea as you.
Oh well that what I get for not looking at the entry's that were posted after 8am this morning.

FINAL ENTRY
GT5Mazdaspeed-1.jpg

MAZDASPEED Parts are tested to the limit
:gtplanet:

Last edited:
I have a question. What if I can get the name of a specific car, but, not the brand's logo?

a.k.a. Toyota Corolla AE86, but no Toyota logo.

This will sound EXTREMELY strange, but are we allowed misspellings? Also, are we allowed to use the model name of the car? Like... With a 458, finding the numbers 458 just, on the track somewhere?

Last edited:
I was just using Playstation as an example. One other thing though, are standards ok?

yes, standards are ok.
This will sound EXTREMELY strange, but are we allowed misspellings? Also, are we allowed to use the model name of the car?

i will need to see an example of the misspelling, and yes model name is ok.

yes, standards are ok.

i will need to see an example of the misspelling, and yes model name is ok.

The example is a shop in London. It is called Sirocco. And I had a VW Scirocco R. That's genuinely what I'm taking some shots of. If you're looking for it, it is just on the right hand side as you cross the start line in London in the forward direction.

Last edited:
The example is a shop in London. It is called Sirocco. And I had a VW Scirocco R. That's genuinely what I'm taking some shots of. If you're looking for it, it is just on the right hand side as you cross the start line in London in the forward direction.

yeah thats close enough so ill allow it
I hope this one is allowed?
Final Entry

your image is eligible

FINAL ENTRY

Well, here is my stupid attempt to go against the flow of professional billboards and advertising and similar things. It's really quite childish...

I did in fact spend a shocking amount of time capturing this image with the X2 resolution just to make it more striking, then Flickr goes ahead and uploads in standard 1080p!!!??? Very annoyed with Yahoo at the moment!!! Can anyone show me a better way?

FINAL ENTRY

Well, here is my stupid attempt to go against the flow of professional billboards and advertising and similar things. It's really quite childish...

I did in fact spend a shocking amount of time capturing this image with the X2 resolution just to make it more striking, then Flickr goes ahead and uploads in standard 1080p!!!??? Very annoyed with Yahoo at the moment!!! Can anyone show me a better way?

I like this, very creative indeed
Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back