CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 63

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 142 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY

Edit: Don't mean to copy Ferrari_458. Didn't saw it before.

Last edited:
mazda787
This doesn't meet the theme requirements of having a logo present on the car on the track, but I get where you were going with it. Then again I'm not the judge so I don't know.

Oh that's rough! ;)

Oh that's rough! ;)

Sorry if that came off as rude...wasn't my intention at all...I think it is better to discuss this now and get into into the open and know the boundaries of the competition rather than having an entry ignored because the requirements didn't meet the judge's criteria. Again sorry if I came off as rude.

Sorry if that came off as rude...wasn't my intention at all...I think it is better to discuss this now and get into into the open and know the boundaries of the competition rather than having an entry ignored because the requirements didn't meet the judge's criteria. Again sorry if I came off as rude.

Here's the rule.
SlipZtrEm
Further explanation of the theme, provided by f1_stig:"I want to see cars with their logo on or near the track.Two example are this or this."

The car itself doesn't need a logo on it.

Last edited:
So does this mean I can put a Zonda R under the Mercedes logo at Nurburgring?

Edit.: ignore this question, I think the answer to the Lexus/Toyota question on page 1 is applicable to my question.

Last edited:
So does this mean I can put a Zonda R under the Mercedes logo at Nurburgring?

Edit.: ignore this question, I think the answer to the Lexus/Toyota question on page 1 is applicable to my question.

Yeah, I think it has to either be the car make or a prominent sponsor.

mazda787
This doesn't meet the theme requirements of having a logo present on the car on the track, but I get where you were going with it. Then again I'm not the judge so I don't know.

Milldrum
Oh that's rough! ;)

mazda787

I was saying RUF but saying "rough" :)
Sorry if my humor missed the mark. :(

mazda787

I contacted the judge and asked if it met the competition guidelines and he said yes.
A RUF is pretty much a Porsche.

I contacted the judge and asked if it met the competition guidelines and he said yes.
A RUF is pretty much a Porsche.

I agree, a RUF is all Porsche, just like a Shelby is all Ford, or a Saleen still a Mustang, or like a Brabus still a Mercedes no matter what. RUF, Shelby, Saleen, BRABUS, etc... they just tune the cars in a different way, but they never had a car of their own. Not even Hennessey because their car is based on a Lotus Elise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back