CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 64

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 165 comments
  • 13,328 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL
HIGH F45.0


Ahrweiler Gate by JAESMAD, on Flickr​

Sort of ... familiar :)

recycle-philishave-800x800.jpg
 
FINAL ENTRY
Low F/7.0



I could of went a bit lighter ugh, oh well no time fix it.
 
#Deleted#
 
Last edited:
Final Entry
Low aperture

​
 
Final Entry​



Low Aperture: 4.0​
 
FINAL ENTRY​
HIGH F41​


​
 
Last edited:
Final entry



high f 32

ENTRY CHANGED
 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
HIGH APERTURE F/45
​
 
Final Entry
Low (2)​

GT562-1.jpg
[/IMG]

First competition!
 
FINAL ENTRY



High Aperture! 45​
 
Last edited:
Last 2 entries, please go back and read the rules :indiff:
 
Last 2 entries, please go back and read the rules :indiff:

Orrrr shi*... Can modify the entries to put my original photo? :indiff::indiff::indiff:
 
Last edited:
Final Entry
High Aperture - f/45.0
​

To clear confusion, it is not edited. I used maximum brightness with a cross processed filter at Ahrweiler Street. It's just the lighting and surroundings giving it those unique colors.
 
Last edited:
Is that edited, Crooooooow?
 
Is that edited, Crooooooow?

It is incorrectly posted anywas.

It looks possibly edited, but I'm not gonna say anything until it is confirmed.
 
Final Entry
Low Apature - f/1.0

Back to the Enzo by Musical_Artist, on Flickr

The Exif Info shows that Adobe Lightroom was used. I used it only to make the image smaller so that I could upload it to Flickr without it taking up 1 or 2 mb of my 300mb monthly upload limit.
​

Entry Changed​
 
Last edited:
Is that edited, Crooooooow?

It is not edited. I used maximum brightness with a cross processed filter at Ahrweiler Street. It's just the lighting and surroundings giving it those unique colors.
 
It is not edited. I used maximum brightness with a cross processed filter at Ahrweiler Street. It's just the lighting and surroundings giving it those unique colors.

It is still posted incorrectly. It is the wrong size.
 
It's correct. The size is 500x500.
 
I forgot to mention the aperture level. Fixed.
 
FINAL ENTRY

Hi - Ap
F-22


click for large size​
 
FINAL ENTRY

Low Aperture (F 4.0)




"Are you ready?"​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back