Portugal
Lisboa

wk11theme.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, in the words of DiabolicalMask:

"Capture a car with all four wheels off the ground, following a crest."

CARS: Any
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Just make it look realistic. No impossible heights/angles or cars "flying" after a crash.

rulesclassic.png

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message or READ THIS.

• No other editing, besides proportionally resize and rotate, is allowed outside GT5 Photomode.
  • Only one entry per user allowed. It must be that user own work and never used in another competition;
  • Do not ask other members to choose your entry.
  • Entry post must be marked with a FINAL ENTRY text;
  • Entries may only be changed once and it must be indicated clearly;
  • Entries must be posted in either thumbnail or a preview. We recommend you to link either to it's full size;
  • Posts containing bigger previews than allowed, full sizes or links only will be ignored;
  • Previews should not exceed the limit of 500px in either direction and have any effect not present in the original image
  • We recommend you to use a free image hosting service, such as ImageShack, Photobucket or Flickr;
  • Only the best 40 entries will get through the Classic Poll Style; and best 20 for each poll in a H2H Poll Style.
  • In H2H weeks, entries must choose a "team", and the best from each poll faces off;

deadline.png

Does anyone know which jump can net you the most air? My idea requires maximum air and I could barely not get it at Cape Ring on that jump. I probably could have with a better run at it, but it still would be a little close

Does anyone know which jump can net you the most air? My idea requires maximum air and I could barely not get it at Cape Ring on that jump. I probably could have with a better run at it, but it still would be a little close

I think Cape Ring has the biggest jump in the game. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Hope you guys have fun with this one. 👍

Make me proud. :D

Final Entry

EigerNordwandShortTrack-1.jpg

I knew this would come in handy some day, it was one of the first pictures I took when I got the game.

Anyone else longing for Seattle to be in the game now? :P

A question, does it matter if in a multi-car shot, one car's airborne and others aren't?

^I sure am. Finally I can put this shot to good use.

Final Entry

(Click to enlarge)
l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back