CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 20

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 141 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m thinking about changing my entry because I have a really good shot of the north loop (is that the correct translation of "Nordschleife"?). On the other hand I doubt it´s a good idea, because the level on the Nurburg side is very very high :scared:

FINAL ENTRY

NrburgringNordschleife_1-1.jpg

Full Size- http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x415/ItsMeReally/NrburgringNordschleife.jpg

I dont like it but oh well...

Last edited:
I would rather pick a shot with good composition, compared to a shot with the following:

*Realistic Lighting
*Model with more detail
*Standard Composition

Last edited:
I think it´s argument vs argument here. But I don´t think those bad textures will lower your chances. The composition equalizes it.

Final Entry

Hope you guys like it, it took 45 minutes of walking to get to this spot with the sun in the right place

JohnnyBravo's, TVR's, and Fido's all look great! And here I was thinking all the good pics would be at Nurburgring.

FINAL ENTRY​

Its funny that I was complaining about the trees earlier in the thread. And my entry is just that. Trees.

@JohnnyBravo

Haha, I was experimenting with that same angle earlier. I wasn't satisfied with the pics I was getting so abandoned it. Good job.

It´s somehow scary to see that so many people have the same ideas like me :dunce: Obviously due to the unique theme :P

Wrong track, friend..

Sorry friend, didnt want to do Nurburgring, so I did my favorite track (Le Mans), and one of my favorite corners, Indianapolis. Its not as well known as others, but drivers who know it fear it ;)

No it isn't. That looks like Arnage to me.

Very close. Arnage is the right hander in the background, Indianapolis is the left hander. 👍

Last edited:
Sorry friend, didnt want to do Nurburgring, so I did my favorite track (Le Mans), and one of my favorite corners, Indianapolis. Its not as well known as others, but drivers who know it fear it ;)

My bad. I didn't recognize it, so I took the name under it to be the track name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back