CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 22

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 279 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 1st ever entry in any form of photo conmpetition so appolagies if it's not quite up to scratch yet but i thought it's worth a go!

FINAL ENTRY

M5drifting.jpg

Last edited:
As long as its rearwheel drive, dont care if the engine lies in te front/back/middel.
Maybe it was not clearly explained in FP.

So go ahead guys!

Because that is a Road Car, not a concept.

No black rims in that shot.

competizione is probably right.

dang i just made one with that haha
:banghead: guess i will just keep my other one

Sorry, I had so much fun with the bus for the miniature filter comp I just had to customize the look and take her for a romp. Your's is a very different look from mine, if you want to use yours go ahead. If it had Reflex Spice paint and Boyd wheels it might be a different matter, but even then, it's not a 'Only one shot per car' comp.

Sorry, I had so much fun with the bus for the miniature filter comp I just had to customize the look and take her for a romp. Your's is a very different look from mine, if you want to use yours go ahead. If it had Reflex Spice paint and Boyd wheels it might be a different matter, but even then, it's not a 'Only one shot per car' comp.

no, i know, but i just wanted to be the first with it haha i like my other picture better, but the somba bus one is just funny lol

and your pic is better than mine haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Gottago2 - Please avoid double-posting, and do try to use the Shift key, in the future :)

I really didn't think it'd be hard to understand the wording in the OP; any rear-driver would do, so long as those were the only two driven wheels.

Drift shots are fun, and since it's PMC, it should be interesting how people deal with GT's somewhat awful particle effects. Personally, I won't be playing with an abundance of camber (it always looks like the car's sagging on it's rims, to me), but it should make for a lot more variety in images 👍

Hey CCShaft7, is that f1.4 35mm I detect.;) What a fun comp that was...

I remember that comp :) that was a mighty challenge. Ironically I'm not sure what focal settings I used on this entry suffice to say if you wanna lose the jaggies then a bit of "bokeh" is your best friend. Its like airbrushing without photoshop :sly:

Changed my final entry to this one:

FINAL ENTRY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back