CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 22

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 279 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selecting my entry, having a brutal go at doing such, so I have a quick question:
Can I enter a picture (it's mine, of course) that can be found in the "Rate My Photo" thread?
Much thanks!
Peace...

Going with a different picture anyway, but it'd be great to know for the future...

Last edited:
Very interesting - and very challenging - theme this week.
I don't know if it's more because I can't really drift, or because the way the game process the wheel smoke.

Nevertheless, here's my...

FINAL ENTRY
Title: (Driving) Anarchy In The UK

driftpreview.jpg

(Some say, if you click here, a driver in a white racing suit will reveal his identity. All we know is, this is the full-size image.)

It's seems Mr. Clarkson has been caught smoking again.
When asked, he responded with a flat "no", then sped off in a Dodge Viper...

Good luck, everybody!

Peace...

FINAL ENTRY

picture.php

I have never been this close in a tandem drift for so long before! Believe it or not, we were that close the entire turn!

FINAL ENTRY

snip

I have never been this close in a tandem drift for so long before! Believe it or not, we were that close the entire turn!
This is awesome, however it's not valid because it is wider than 500px. Please resize so you have a chance to get into the poll, because that's an epic shot.

God damn jaggies... would be an alright photo if it wasn't for them

Final Entry

Might end up changing it in the short time we have if I get any time on the PS3

Ok guys, the deadline is close so please do yourself a favor and check your entries for legitimacy; max 500 pixels !!!!! Otherwise I have to discard the entry, and for some it really would be a shame :ouch:

And for those who have changed their entries, make sure to erase the "final entry" comment on the old post, or even better, delete your old photo to avoid troubles...

Wow !!! One of my favorites :sly:
Perfect lighting & composition, one of the few times that the "car color only" filter works brilliant!!

Thanks. I love shooting in B&W, but I wanted to bring out a bit of gold on the BBS's, first time that filter has really worked. 👍

FINAL ENTRY

picture.php

This is awesome, however it's not valid because it is wider than 500px. Please resize so you have a chance to get into the poll, because that's an epic shot.

BlackIce90 Please do THAT ^^
C'mon, I see that you're online :sly:

Ok guys, the deadline is close so please do yourself a favor and check your entries for legitimacy; max 500 pixels !!!!! Otherwise I have to discard the entry, and for some it really would be a shame :ouch:

And for those who have changed their entries, make sure to erase the "final entry" comment on the old post, or even better, delete your old photo to avoid troubles...

??? whats this for then ???

i dont know how to get it to work btw it was a glitch in one of the amg driving tests:)

I heard something about it... someone mentioned if u get camera "touching" car at the point of when it disappears it might be possible. yet to find out myself.

I would guess he was running in time trial, took a short cut or something like that and the car became a ghost for a short time.

damn its a shame i missed the deadline on this one. i got heaps of nice drift pics of rwd cars and mr cars. oh well im sure this will come up again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back