CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 23

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 145 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my entry, a shot that I took on a Toscana themed track. I'm not sure if it's exactly what Moglet is looking for as it's not obviously Toscana but it's probably the best from this particular photo drive:

Final Entry

Last edited:
Drat - I just finally picked an entry!

Well, as some say, c'est la vie...
Guess I'll just have to get an earlier jump on next week's competition.

Good luck, everybody!

Peace...

FINAL ENTRY

cccl09.jpg

By vincentvendetta at 2011-05-08
Full Size: http://imageshack.us/f/829/cccl09.jpg/

Last edited:
Straight up, Cross processed around 3-4 on the brightness. Thank you.

And time of day was around 20:00, right at sunset.

Here's the same frame from another angle:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3044/5700267115_e38c083e95_o.jpg

Those 2 lighting look completely different, unless you changed the brightness on the 1st pic only...you can't have the lights bright out like that and the road that shiny unless its processed a certain way (photoshop wise) It is hard to tell these days if people are lying or not...just my opinion.

Those 2 lighting look completely different, unless you changed the brightness on the 1st pic only...you can't have the lights bright out like that and the road that shiny unless its processed a certain way (photoshop wise) It is hard to tell these days if people are lying or not...just my opinion.

1. EV Exposure adjusting
2. yes you can.
3. It's not touched in photoshop.
4. You jelly bro ? :sly:

I have 2-3 shots of the link with different brightness settings, all cross proccessed though. I thought it kind of came out HDR on my tv as well. I rarely use PS, I have to use AI and PLT all day so it's more like work for me to use it. 👍

I've been taking a lot of photos recently and in my opinion it's possible. But no need to worry. The moderator or judge is going to ask for the original if anything looks suspicious.

Nice pic by the way Jason 👍

It's better to try photomode more thoroughly before accusing people of cheating in plain sight:sly:

Wow...I say 1 thing and this is what happens? lol wooooooooow (sad)

EDIT: Just leave it alone...I was wrong, end of story.

Here, take a look at this one. Took it in Photomode at the Nurburgring. Lights bright out. And it's not edited. Maybe it's a Mercedes thing ;)

Nürburgring Nordschleife_14 by Apperosio, on Flickr

Got loads like these too Apperosio... result is like a starlight filter .... its a photomode "thing" that does'nt show before you take the pic. Unedited.

Works for me Jason_B 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back