CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 23

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 145 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this pic, but being a standard it does have flaws :( if I have a chance, I may try a different pic, but my probs with photobucket aren't helping :odd:

Final Entry

Click to embiggen

On a side note, big 👍 to moglet, I now have four really fun tracks that I didn't have before :)

Final Entry

Click for big

Decided to change my entry, as the focus was a bit off and a lot of people seemed to be using the warm filter with the sun.

I like this pic, but being a standard it does have flaws :( if I have a chance, I may try a different pic, but my probs with photobucket aren't helping :odd:

Fantastic pic dude! Glad to see you were able to post it despite having issues with pb.

Final Entry
Click for big

Decided to change my entry, as the focus was a bit off and a lot of people seemed to be using the warm filter with the sun.

Love the reflections on the side of the car !! Makes me want to drive that Lambo, right now ;)

didn't realize the cross processing filter would do good at night too :)
Toscana again....

Spot on. I changed my entry yesterday because I found a good cross processing pic.

Amazing filter with some exposure tweaks.

I like this photo too.

F I N A L E N T R Y

Competition News:
And, with that, I'm letting everybody know I'm sending the PM to Moglet about poll entries in about 7 hours. After that, I can't guarantee you'll be considered. Get those last-minute ones in!

Final Entry

I don't think I really stand a chance to some of the pictures posted in here, but let's give it a try:dunce:

All of these weeks competition entries have been great. I don't think I will even make 1 poll this week.

Final Entry
ligegravel1.jpg

Bigger!

I don't know iif my Impreza on Leige has what it takes to beat all those exotics on Toscana, but i guess it's worth the shot ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back