CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 26

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 179 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just happens to be exactly the theme I was hoping for this week. :D

Final Entry

Just a quick word of advice. Some of you haven't really got what I am looking for and I feel it may be because I didn't explain it well enough.

I am looking for close, close-ups if that makes sense. Or in other words, the closer the better. But there is such thing as being too close so be careful.

If you feel I didn't explain it well enough then let me know and I will try and explain it in finer details.

So basically you're looking for "macro shots" ?

Macro shots are really too zoomed in for a car. I suppose I could except some that in my opinion are not zoomed in far enough but you have a better chance if you can get your shots to show quite a lot of detail on, lets say the rims, headlights or interior shots.

By the way they are the examples I could think of quickest so you are not limited to just those areas.

I think we need to be aware where you might draw the line at a close-up being an abstract ... unless these types of pics are acceptable as well?

I think we need to be aware where you might draw the line at a close-up being an abstract ... unless these types of pics are acceptable as well?

Abstracts are not necessarily what I am looking for but if they are good enough then I will accept them in the poll. So no real borderline for abstract close ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back