CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 27

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 94 comments
  • 6,744 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final entry




Click for full size



​
 
(Preview is a cutaway... Is that ok?)

That will need to be changed - previews must be representative of the full-sizer :)
 
That will need to be changed - previews must be representative of the full-sizer :)

=P Will change tomorrow =P
 
FINAL ENTRY

Life as a Lumberjack

​

You should definitely post this picture in the GT5 Realistic Photos thread. This is bizarre! :eek:👍
 
New Final Entry



I've changed my final entry to this one.​
 
the raptor is the most badass truck. ever... end of story
My 918HP Silverado Super Sport would like to disagree.
Final Entry
"HAAAAX"

The funny thing is, I came in 5th that race.​
 
👍 excellent entries thus far... after a couple of early negative comments :indiff: to the theme its great to see everyone stepping up and pulling out some brillliant shots. I haven't seen a pic so far that does'nt deserve to be considered for the poll :)
Could have thrown in a typically easy subject but really wanted to stretch the bounds of the in-game camera limits :crazy: and who knows if and when Trucks will see the light of day again.

Keep 'em comin' :sly:

I have to agree... Thanks! 👍
Crappy thing is that after questioning the omission of the SSR, I can't get a quality (a.k.a. worthy of competition entry) picture with it.
I think it's time to give the Silverado a cool coat of paint and a spin around a track or two - once half my Bobs are done with their Endurance race, if we still have electricity here north of Boston. :indiff:
Peace...
 

My 918HP Silverado Super Sport would like to disagree.
Final Entry
"HAAAAX"

The funny thing is, I came in 5th that race.​

Yeah, it'll win on the track. But what happens in the rough stuff? :p


Oh and I'm not sure that having other cars is allowed? It's clear the focus is on the truck, but I'd check with someone.
 
FINAL ENTRY​



Please click to view the yellow Hemi at the Toscana hairpin.​
 
Final Entry



Twin X-Runners :dopey:
 
@ Gtuned

From OP...... CARS: Pickup trucks only

although theres nothing to stop anyone having more than one truck in shot. 👍
 

My 918HP Silverado Super Sport would like to disagree.
Final Entry
"HAAAAX"

The funny thing is, I came in 5th that race.​

That is the coolest Picture I have ever seen
 
FINAL ENTRY



Here come the trucks. :scared:​
 
^:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:^
 
Last edited:
Well, unless I come up with something else, I present to you my:

FINAL ENTRY
Title: Finding Joy In Life's Curves


I found the Silverado to be very photogenic - hope you enjoy!

Peace...
 
Revised FINAL ENTRY​



Bustin out of the corkscrew at Laguna.​
 
FiNAL ENTRY <3


​
 
Revised FINAL ENTRY​



Bustin out of the corkscrew at Laguna.​

is that smoke comin out of the hood? haha:D

love it ron:tup:
 
is that smoke comin out of the hood? haha:D

love it ron:tup:

I had a Ford once that smoked, but I really missed it when i darkened the clouds.
 
Smoking's bad, m'kay?
(Now that I said it, I think it's time for a smoke break... 🤬)
 
Final Entry

Click for full size.

This week was hard for me to get into, it took me a while to get a picture I liked, even then, I barely liked them. This one I'm decently happy with.
​
 
Final Entry

​
 
Final Entry​

Trucking​



Yep click me !​
 
Final Entry
​

Wow, I was going to enter something like this on that track.
I guess good minds think alike. :sly:
I really like you entry though; I tried and failed hard to get any form of decent picture on Eiger K. Nice work. 👍
 
When I saw that, I thought "I AM RAM. HEAR ME ROAR." :lol: 👍

👍

When I made it, I thought "I AM RAM............... 💡 .......... I AM RAM!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back