CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 44

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 166 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Again, I don't think the Viper is a muscle car, it's a sports car (especially the ACR, that's a track car)

Plus it has a V10, while muscle cars have V8's.

well first off the rules say ANY american car. most "muscle" cars nowadays are not V8's anyways and usually when i see a classification of the viper it's usually muscle car.... can we get some clarifacation on this:nervous:

At least the rules should be modified to Any muscle car (I read there any Japanese and American), instead of any American car. The Viper should be allowed IMO, in the current rules, its a valid car just like a Dodge Neon for example. And yes I know, the description of the theme says Muscle...

well first off the rules say ANY american car. most "muscle" cars nowadays are not V8's anyways and usually when i see a classification of the viper it's usually muscle car.... can we get some clarifacation on this:nervous:
If you're talking about the V6 versions of mustangs chargers etc... those aren't muscle cars. They're posers. ;)

There is no editing in this pic!
The car is a Blitz ER34 D1 spec '04, a drift-tuner..... why shouldn't it qualify? it's no race car.....
here are other photos from the same shoot.....
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/matuo/SpecialStageRoute7.jpg
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/matuo/SpecialStageRoute7_2.jpg
edit: It's the only car with neons I found on gt5 so far....

Well you learn something every day :) If thats in game neons then props to you 👍 ...although I like the sill lights much better than the rad, it looks like an after thought tbh.:indiff:

Well you learn something every day :) If thats in game neons then props to you 👍 ...although I like the sill lights much better than the rad, it looks like an after thought tbh.:indiff:

Yeah, you're right, the sill lights look way more realistic than the rad... but i think it still looks cool, being a standard car.
There should be more neon lit cars in gt5!!!

Woah, what a pic. Is that GT5 bodywork? Never seen that before ;)

Cheers 👍... thats the Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera and it looks like that straight "out of the box" :sly:

circuitodemadrid2g.jpg

Wall of Death Drift Tap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back