• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 84 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
final entry
*changed

different but risky -GT Fluoresence 001 C

Last edited:
I feel slightly bad bringing this up, but I just noticed the blog entry for Week 50's photomode competitions. Its a question for anyone who has won one before, and I would like to know if you recieved any prizes for winning?

I refused to accept prizes when I won.

I'm not here to win, i'm here to have fun and develop my "photography and editing skills"

For example, Rule of Thirds :nervous: .

Brillant, but it's PMC, hence no editing, and this couldn't even go in 2.0 seeing as it's HDR, Sorry.
Anyways, the entries are looking great so far 👍

On inspection, I thought it looked completely stock. I could be wrong though, I'm not very experienced in these things. However the paint is definetely chrome and not flourescent.

Brillant, but it's PMC, hence no editing, and this couldn't even go in 2.0 seeing as it's HDR, Sorry.
Anyways, the entries are looking great so far 👍

Would that picture work with no effects? I mean, is the polarized paint accepted? I saw some of the cars posted here had no fluorescent ones, just metallic, so is it OK?

Last edited:
Would that picture work with no effects? I mean, is the polarized paint accepted? I saw some of the cars posted had no fluorescent ones, just metallic, so is it OK?

Unedited yes, that'll work, the real only requirement is to have bright colors in the picture, although it'd be better to have the car painted brighter.

FINAL ENTRY

Kyoto-Gion_3.jpg

Gonna be a tough one for the judge this week... i liked my entry until i got it here...

Good luck to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back